Womens Ebike suggestions?

kooly

Apr 29, 2020
Australia
Hi Cube hedz :) Have been really happy with my Hybrid Reaction 500 .. will change the forks soon for a better forest ride and will keep an eye on the Bosch motor rattles..but apart from that very happy. My wife now wants to buy an Ebike. Any suggestions for her?? Can be a Cube or other styles...please share your thoughts..Thanks

Haribo20

Jun 8, 2020
Kent
Hi, I purchased my Cube from a female focused bike shop,( not that I am female, but they had what I was looking for). Depending where you are, the ladies at Eflow Cycles in Kent were really helpful about us . They even have their own test track.

Hope this helps

Beekeeper

🍯Honey Monster🍯
Aug 6, 2019
Surrey hills
The wife has a Cube Access 500 (2019) version at a bargain price when the 2020 bikes came in.

She loves it. I was worried at first as it has the Suntour forks and there is no lockout feature on the 2019 bikes (very strange) but to be honest they are fine and quite solid and strong at 34mm
Also it’s a 10 speed and the chain and cassette are thicker and stronger than my 11 speed reaction Race for sure. A very good buy and seems a rock solid bike. Maybe in years to come we will upgrade to full suspension bikes but we tend to run things into the ground first.

Flog

Subscriber
Apr 19, 2020
Dorset / Somerset Border
Just received Thron2 6.7 for my beloved - slightly under specced compared to Jam 6.8 (obviously!!) but hough would have had a dropper post?? However, great Bosch motor and solid ride as my wife tells me!!

Hippo

May 22, 2020
North yorkshire
Gaint / Liv do alot of womans specific bikes as do trek and scott but most manufacturers just do unisex bikes as very little in it.
It's all down to what motor you prefer really and what spec you want.
I got my wife the cube stereo 120 as the suspension is better than the 140, better suspension equals more comfort.

iXi

E*POWAH Master
Feb 17, 2019
Brisbane
I bought my Mrs a Liv Valli pro, it's only a hard trial but she is not into the rough and tumble trails so all good. She has a low cadence and I feel the giant motor gives the best results when spinning slow.