Wolftooth ReMote for Turbo Levo

AlanC

Sep 25, 2018
Colorado, USA
I have a Rockshox Reverb Stealth dropper post that I'd like to install on my 2018 Turbo Levo base.

I've been looking at this Wolftooth ReMote for it, and I'm wondering which lever mount type I'd need for it.

I contacted Wolftooth, but haven't heard anything back from them yet.

https://www.wolftoothcomponents.com/products/remote-sustain-for-rockshox-reverb

My bike has the SRAM Level T brake levers. Does anyone know if these are compatible with the SRAM Matchmaker X mount? Or should I just go with the separate 22.2mm handlebar clamp mount?

Does anyone have any experience with this product?

Drburns

Nov 22, 2018
USA
I have the 22.2mm bar mount version too. Works great. Also gives you the option if you ever want to change to a different brand of brake, you’re not married to sram with a specific mount.

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
If you use the Reverb you need to get out of the habit ( assuming you have that habit!) of grabbing the saddle to lift or move the bike....if the post is anything other than fully extended....or you will end up with more suspension in the post than in your shock!

AlanC

Sep 25, 2018
Colorado, USA
If you use the Reverb you need to get out of the habit ( assuming you have that habit!) of grabbing the saddle to lift or move the bike....if the post is anything other than fully extended....or you will end up with more suspension in the post than in your shock!

Good to know, thanks!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles