Whats up from Wylie, Texas

Msawyer110

Mar 30, 2021
Wylie,Tx
Hey guys, wanted to say hello. Been riding on and off through the years. Used to have an epic, then went to road and got a tarmac. Now I'm back on the dirt. A buddy of mine has a handful of emtb's and was begging me to check them out. Well that was a few weeks ago. And now I am part of the wolf pack. Yall ride safe! This thing is an effing blast!- Mike

20210320_192152.jpg

20210320_192031.jpg

Msawyer110

Mar 30, 2021
Wylie,Tx
Hey man, I’m over in Keller, TX. Don’t have an emtb yet but looking to get one soon.

How do like the Yamaha? Where did you get it?

I drove all the way out to Destination Cycles in Kerrville,TX to get a medium. Most Yamha dealers don't stock the bicycles. But if you go to Yamahas site it will show you who sells them. Only half of them stock them though. Lonestar Yamaha, knpowersports in Oklahoma. But I absolutely love it. Only thing I have to compare it to is a Haibike 6.0 all mountain with the Bosch gen 2. It's my buddy's wife's bike and he rode mine and wants to go get the Pro. When you ride them both back to back no comparison this motor is almost silent, the Magura brakes are amazing. The power is all there, insanely fast.

Thesag

Feb 27, 2021
Fort Worth; Texas USA
Yeah I looked around our area and didn’t see many dealers selling them.

Good to hear you like the bike. There haven’t been very many reviews of those things out there although The Loam Wolf just had one in their shoot out.

I feel like I picked both the best and worst time to get an emtb. On one hand the bikes have come along way and there are a lot of awesome choices out there, on the other it’s impossible to get bikes and everyone is raising prices!

Enjoy the new Yammie!

Msawyer110

Mar 30, 2021
Wylie,Tx
Yeah I looked around our area and didn’t see many dealers selling them.

Good to hear you like the bike. There haven’t been very many reviews of those things out there although The Loam Wolf just had one in their shoot out.

I feel like I picked both the best and worst time to get an emtb. On one hand the bikes have come along way and there are a lot of awesome choices out there, on the other it’s impossible to get bikes and everyone is raising prices!

Enjoy the new Yammie!

I fully agree. I got the itch at a bad time too. It took weeks of research to even settle on one, and then finding the right size is another hurtle. Ya I love it, plenty capable for what I'm doing. Have done multiple 20+ mile rides. It's an absolute blast. Tons of bikes out there to pick from. But at 4500$ the Yamaha is absolutely worth looking at. My friends bike is 6500$ of you rode them back to back you would think mine cost more. Yamaha is trying hard for some market share!

Msawyer110

Mar 30, 2021
Wylie,Tx
Hey man, I’m over in Keller, TX. Don’t have an emtb yet but looking to get one soon.

How do like the Yamaha? Where did you get it?

Shoot I got major range anxiety, sold the Yamaha to a buddy and got a Turbo Levo Comp. I feel like the fork on the Yamaha was not up to snuff also.

20210410_101952.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles