Other Whats this then?

Istari

Jan 6, 2021
Poland
It’s pretty obvious... That’s the sound of Specialized marketing machine starting up. They are good at it, because an Alien race is helping them ;)

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Forgot about this ... uhmmm ...

Scales, Balance ... R & Z ... Electric . Specialized .

The second tiny card looks like it folds to cover the "shell brain" ?

When I was snacking on olives last night with my beer I was pretty sure this said "OLIVE" :)

rob.JPG

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
The vitruvian man's writings were mirrored ;)
So are his legs ... but then he's also gained a big eyed alien head and his gonads have seemingly been removed and zoomed in on to reveal they're actually actually alien space craft (which would explain many of my historical impulses driven from the downstairs brain department).

A new bike release package which is about human proportions delivered in a format which is alien to us, so a new bike with variable geometry via rotating helix's (which I guess you could actually cleverly package into the existing levo frame ?) but which also has some additional size variation ?!? More adjust-ability than we're used to ?

Uhmm .. I keep coming back to lightweight heated socks.

paul-g

Dec 27, 2019
yorkshire
Forgot about this ... uhmmm ...

Scales, Balance ... R & Z ... Electric . Specialized .

The second tiny card looks like it folds to cover the "shell brain" ?

When I was snacking on olives last night with my beer I was pretty sure this said "OLIVE" :)

View attachment 55872
have a look Zimm "Popeye Bluto" and yea you`ve done the "Olive" bit
might be on it
probably have to be half pissed to see it

Jeff McD

Aug 5, 2018
Kona, Hawaii
Looks to be the new marketing pitch for the T9 rubber compound in their tires which they are hyping on the website as a big improvement over the earlier T7 compound, with of course a wonderful little price increase. However their description sounds so good I might have to try it. Go to their website and look at their mountain bike tires and the first one is the butcher with this compound.
I ride the hillbilly for our slippery wet conditions and I got to say their new sidewall casing got stiffened up to the point where it is really awesome now. So with the addition of T9 their tires may actually be getting really really superb.

Bigtuna00

Nov 27, 2019
CA
Looks to be the new marketing pitch for the T9 rubber compound in their tires which they are hyping on the website as a big improvement over the earlier T7 compound, with of course a wonderful little price increase. However their description sounds so good I might have to try it. Go to their website and look at their mountain bike tires and the first one is the butcher with this compound.
I ride the hillbilly for our slippery wet conditions and I got to say their new sidewall casing got stiffened up to the point where it is really awesome now. So with the addition of T9 their tires may actually be getting really really superb.

"Human Amplification Test Project" is a bit much for a new tire compound isn't it?! What I am I saying, this is from the same people who did this for a minor bike update...

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles