what tools did your 160 come with

Zudnik

Jul 27, 2020
NNJ, USA
My 160 TM shipped today so should be here in about 5 days. Curious what tools yours came with. Did it come with a shock pump and torque wrench? It's shipping from Fly/Ride in LA so hopefully they didn't stuff any Rona in the fork lol.

Steve940

Jan 15, 2020
North east England
Picked mine up from store,comes with zero extras unless you buy them..online buying may be different,ill assume they'll send only what is needed to get your bike rideable....the bare minimum

Steve940

Jan 15, 2020
North east England
+1
If you have Magura brakes budget for a bleed kit ...
Brakes been great so far but it is very early days.im back to normal.at work which means I'm away from home quite a bit so mine overall should have a fairly east life compared to some..if this is a common issue an it happens ill probably switch them out

Jeffw

Mar 2, 2019
North West
Picked mine up from my LBS yesterday. No tools, did'nt expect any. Crap pedals, so they've been binned already and replaced by some Burgtec's off another bike. So will start a pedal hunt this weekend

Steve940

Jan 15, 2020
North east England
Picked mine up from my LBS yesterday. No tools, did'nt expect any. Crap pedals, so they've been binned already and replaced by some Burgtec's off another bike. So will start a pedal hunt this weekend
I went with shimano saints,they were heavily discounted at the time..good grippy peddle

Rosemount

E*POWAH Elite
May 23, 2020
Qld Australia
160 HPC TM ‘20 - 4A charger. No pedals, multi tool and axle cone spanner.
Never had to bleed my Magura’s

Got lucky ...
Mine were back to the shop 3 times ! Reading the net it was the same story world wide .

Another tip if you move the seat post up or down you may need to adjust the dropper post cable where it exits and re enters the frame .
I moved mine and then the dropper began to sag slowly . Turns out if you don`t feed the cable in or out depending on which way you move the post . It will put extra tension on the dropper mechanism and allow the seat post to drop when you sit on it . I moved the seat clamp / post again and fixed . It was frustrating on the 3 hour ride I took it on while it was not operating properly .

Best wishes with your new steed . I am thoroughly enjoying mine .

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles