Visiting Surrey Hills August Bank Holiday

TRB

Sep 8, 2018
UK
I'll be staying in Surrey Hills on the August bank holiday, I'm heading to Rogate bike park on Friday but want to do some of the natural stuff on Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

Is anybody out on their bikes or alternatively can you point me in the direction of some decent trails? There seems to be quite a few on trailforks and MBR has some routes but I'm unsure if these are the best spots. I'll definitely be bringing the e-bike but almost certainly the normal bike as well. For reference I'm staying in Holmbury St Mary so bonus points if theirs riding straight out the door.

miPbiP

E*POWAH Master
Jul 8, 2019
Surrey Hills.
if you want paid guiding, my mates do this (have helped them out on occasion). one of them has an e-. http://www.flowtastic.bike to get the most trails out of your time, that's the way.

for free you can join the Saturday ride that starts at Westcott Green 0945. clockworks bikes but you won't be made unwelcome. usually do 50km or so, which direction of the compass is random, whatever we're feeling. XC and trails, some jumps/gnarr sometimes but it's all good natured and optional.

Maxb

Patreon
Nov 29, 2018
South East England
I'll be staying in Surrey Hills on the August bank holiday, I'm heading to Rogate bike park on Friday but want to do some of the natural stuff on Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

Is anybody out on their bikes or alternatively can you point me in the direction of some decent trails? There seems to be quite a few on trailforks and MBR has some routes but I'm unsure if these are the best spots. I'll definitely be bringing the e-bike but almost certainly the normal bike as well. For reference I'm staying in Holmbury St Mary so bonus points if theirs riding straight out the door.
I could be hitting the Surrey Hills on Sunday if you wanted showing round can ride out from holmbury no problem.

Max

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles