Turbo Levo owners in Tenerife?

barrybazz

Feb 6, 2019
cork, Ireland
Hi all, Im going to be in Tenerife for 3 weeks in July, Id like to bring my Turbo Levo with me but i won't be able to fly with the battery. Just wondering if there was any members on here from Tenerife that could rent me a battery or point me in the right direction. I have tried "Bikepoint Tenerife", "Bikronos", "free motion" and "Bicisport" but no one rents batteries for the Levo. Hope someone on here can help.

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
No guarantees, but try Darren Collins of Lavatrax ( [email protected] )

He is a Brit now living the dream out there; he owns a guided ride bike company, doing guiding himself plus a cast of others. He may even have emtbs to rent. He offers collection and transport to the trail of your choice, uplift, bike hire, return drop off.

It's a while since I last used Lavatrax so he probably won't remember my name, but you can say that I recommended him (it may do me some good, if not you!) :)

barrybazz

Feb 6, 2019
cork, Ireland
Thanks guys, I’m going to be there for 3 weeks so renting a bike isn’t an option. It would probably cost as much as buying a battery out there. I’m thinking I might buy one and rent it out to people visiting the island.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles