The UK YT Mill ??

Jedipip

Jul 29, 2018
Yorkshire
So there we go, after a little C19 related delay it is up and running.

A big step in taking YT customer service in the right direction.

Who is going to use it first? What have you taken your bike in for?

nickfrog

May 22, 2020
UK
Brilliant news for me in Sussex and probably for many in the UK if that avoids the bikes going back to Germany. Peaslake being so close it also makes sense if they have demo facilities.

Lee Dove

Oct 12, 2018
Scotland
I still had to send the bike back to Germany although the case is being handled by the UK guy. A dead battery and the whole bike had to go back to Germany with a 4 week turnaround once it got there.

Jedipip

Jul 29, 2018
Yorkshire
I still had to send the bike back to Germany although the case is being handled by the UK guy. A dead battery and the whole bike had to go back to Germany with a 4 week turnaround once it got there.

Good to know that you have the UK support. I wish they’d share some of the diagnosis with us. But alas, that won’t happen !

4 weeks is frustrating, but could be worse....

miPbiP

E*POWAH Master
Jul 8, 2019
Surrey Hills.
It's my turf - will be nice to see the bikes before ordering. I've no plans, but it makes a YT more likely than it was.

Stewface

Jan 21, 2018
Sussex by the Sea
4 week turnaround!
Mine took 2 weeks to arrive in Germany, then a 4 week turnaround, and I got it back a week later, so just 7 weeks without a bike. Not too bad......
Unfortunately they didn’t fix it in Germany, so waiting another 3 weeks for UK Mill to open........ dropped it off, zero calls from them for progress. I’ve been back to the Mill as no phone number offered or available, no real news. In all honestly I feel I wasted £6k on a bike, as much I’ve missed most of the uk Summer, already.

Lee Dove

Oct 12, 2018
Scotland
4 week turnaround!
Mine took 2 weeks to arrive in Germany, then a 4 week turnaround, and I got it back a week later, so just 7 weeks without a bike. Not too bad......
Unfortunately they didn’t fix it in Germany, so waiting another 3 weeks for UK Mill to open........ dropped it off, zero calls from them for progress. I’ve been back to the Mill as no phone number offered or available, no real news. In all honestly I feel I wasted £6k on a bike, as much I’ve missed most of the uk Summer, already.

Yep I hear you. 2 weeks for them to decide I needed to send the bike back, 1 week shipping, 4 weeks in workshop, 1 week back so at best I will have been 8 weeks without it.

What was you problem ?

Stewface

Jan 21, 2018
Sussex by the Sea
Yep I hear you. 2 weeks for them to decide I needed to send the bike back, 1 week shipping, 4 weeks in workshop, 1 week back so at best I will have been 8 weeks without it.

What was you problem ?
E010 motor fault. Shipping to Germany took 2 weeks exactly. Uk YT Mill is open a closer option than Germany, had my bike a week and still trying to diagnose the fault, so currently service isn’t good, but hopefully they will get there.

Lee Dove

Oct 12, 2018
Scotland
E010 motor fault. Shipping to Germany took 2 weeks exactly. Uk YT Mill is open a closer option than Germany, had my bike a week and still trying to diagnose the fault, so currently service isn’t good, but hopefully they will get there.

Hmmm, E10 is a System Error and could be anything. Other faults like battery or connection end up with an E10. My wifes Canyon got E20 (battery connection problem) that only stayed on the display for a second or 2 and then showed E10.

TheBikePilot

🎥SHOOTER🎥
Patreon
Author
Oct 9, 2018
Clapham, London
Demo bikes all available for 4 hour free trial. If you book ahead and ask and they have got someone free they will come out and show you around...

@Lee Dove Looks like you just missed the crossover, from your other thread, as Warranty Batteries now back in stock in the UK..

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles