The Shit Flap - Canyon Strive ON

CrispyDesigns

May 25, 2023
UK
Hi everyone. I've been asked by lots of members of this forum and the EMTB Strive:ON Facebook group if there'll be another production run of the Shit Flaps.
Is there anyone that missed out last time that would like me to produce a new batch?

MOG

Feb 24, 2022
Abergavenny
This is the one I made for my Rise just over 2 years ago. It is still on there and hasn't needed to be touched since. And still running original main bearings, even though I am on my 3rd set of all the other bearings on the frame after 4000km. Sorry its a poor picture but basically cut from 2mm rubber sheet and cable tied to the seat post abobe charge port and also to the seatstay bridge.

IMG_20220305_164259.jpg

PNH

Apr 23, 2024
Sweden
Refer to my previous question I just find more info on your web!
Do you have any idea when it is available again?

Lazy Clydesdale

Apr 24, 2024
Maryland
This can be done DIY in moments with some duct tape, but good luck with this venture.

Next version should be wider, for more effective coverage.

CrispyDesigns

May 25, 2023
UK
The final batch of Shit Flaps are on the laser cutter as I type. They will be a MKII version that covers the lower bearings too. There will be 45 in this run. Once they're gone that'll be it. To keep things fair for everyone I will post a link in a fresh post on the EMTB forum as soon as they are live and available to order. Made from the same 2mm tough rubber and laser etched with the Shit Flap logo. Attaches to the frame with 3M HB adhesive tape.

Weeksy

Subscriber
Dec 13, 2019
Reading
The final batch of Shit Flaps are on the laser cutter as I type. They will be a MKII version that covers the lower bearings too. There will be 45 in this run. Once they're gone that'll be it. To keep things fair for everyone I will post a link in a fresh post on the EMTB forum as soon as they are live and available to order. Made from the same 2mm tough rubber and laser etched with the Shit Flap logo. Attaches to the frame with 3M HB adhesive tape.
You get anywhere with the Rise mate ?

RJUK

Sep 29, 2021
UK
Can you post a photo please mate? Will be interested in what the MK2 version adds exactly.

CrispyDesigns

May 25, 2023
UK
Can you post a photo please mate? Will be interested in what the MK2 version adds exactly.
Here's picture that shows the profile difference. Basically adds extra coverage to the bearings between the frame and seatstays:

Screenshot 2024-09-11 at 13.58.43.png

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles