The battery extender on the Levo SL looks very similar to the Trail Watts system.

JohnJohn

Aug 31, 2019
uk
Have they colluded or is it just coincidence ? Wonder if they will adapt them for use with all Levo / Kenevo ?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I think it's just coincidence. Shape will be similar to fit a bottle cage, like the many "bottle batteries" you can buy from China and other places.

And, unless they're going to be clever and have some coverable/self sealing power tool type power mounting built into the bottle cage, then it will need a flying cable.

I think it's identical to the Creo range extenders which were launched with the Creo.

JohnJohn

Aug 31, 2019
uk
I think it's just coincidence. Shape will be similar to fit a bottle cage, like the many "bottle batteries" you can buy from China and other places.

And, unless they're going to be clever and have some coverable/self sealing power tool type power mounting built into the bottle cage, then it will need a flying cable.

I think it's identical to the Creo range extenders which were launched with the Creo.
Yes , i see what your saying it would have to be waterproof. The last thing we need is a water ingress problem on a Levo ?. I do think they should offer something along those lines though. But like you say I suppose it would need an existing port on the motor ( which it obviously hasnt )

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles