Specialized Levo Sl Error code

petarrr1

Aug 20, 2024
Sofia
Hello guys, can you help me with the error from the photo, Ive already checked everything on the net and the error table but this is not matching any of it.. The blue light is 4th from bottom to top, not like the TCU battery- 3rd
IMG_7920.jpeg

Streddaz

Jul 7, 2022
Tasmania
You could change the TCU battery to rule that out as that is a cheap easy fix, but I would take it to a Specialized dealer to confirm. It would remove all the speculation on what the code is.

Semmelrocc

E*POWAH Master
Dec 28, 2021
Germany
Check and clean the speed sensor magnet on the rear rotor. I recently had a similar color combination and that was an easy and quick fix.

Streddaz

Jul 7, 2022
Tasmania
will check it, but there is 7+ patterns
Just try it and see, it will take five seconds. Instead of arguing with everyone over what the pattern is just try the easy suggestions that the others have provided and if that doesn't work take it to a Specialized Dealer and they should be able to diagnose it.

petarrr1

Aug 20, 2024
Sofia
Conclusion:
After taking it to the dealership and leaving it there for a few days, the technicians couldn't figure out what was wrong, and even the Turbo Studio couldn't identify the issue. Finally, after thoroughly inspecting the bike, the problem was resolved by disconnecting the display (TCU) and reconnecting it back to the main cable.
Thanks all for the responses :)

Harry Fettes

Aug 29, 2022
Aberdeenshire
I’ve had the same error on two SLs. Both resolved by disconnecting and reconnecting the TCU. It reoccurred from time to time (not for while so maybe it’s fixed). I recommend adding a torx 15 key to your ride toolkit.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles