Sold SOLD - 2022 Cube Cube Stereo Hybrid 140 HPC SL 2022 750Wh Bosch Kiox 300 55CM: £3,200 Firm

CubeStereoHybrid140

Nov 23, 2022
SW London
IMG_5761.JPG

IMG_5764.JPG

IMG_5783.jpg

IMG_5782.jpg

IMG_5765.jpg

IMG_7257.jpg

IMG_5771.jpg

Bike / Product Year: 2022
Manufacturer: Cube
Model: Cube Stereo Hybrid 140 HPC SL 2022 750Wh Bosch Kiox 300

Size 55CM (I'm 6'2" and i reckon it'll fit anyone from 5'11" - 6"4")
Asking Price: £3,800
Location SW London

Description Hi there,

For sale is my Cube Stereo Hybrid 140 HPC SL. I bought this from e-bikeshop.co.uk in April this year after pre-ordering for a few months. I paid £4,600 for the bike. It has covered 101 miles from new and is in as close to mint as possible with just a small rub mark on the front fork.

I've Added:

Slime Pro Tubeless Sealant 8oz Kit fitted by e-bikeshop - £49.99
Cube Acid FM Kickstand for Cube Electric Bikes - £29.99
Nukeproof Horizon Pro Downhill Flat Pedals in orange - £71.99
And I'll throw in a new FOX High Pressure Shock Pump 350psi - £41.95
I have also recently added a Speedbox 1.0 B. Tuning Chip for Bosch Smart System eBikes from ebiketuner.com - £238.50

Please ignore my son's water bottle, not included! (bottle holder included)

This was really easy to install (5 minutes) and is easily removed or swapped in and out as required. This is the bluetooth version of the chip and works really well, activated by clicking the options buttons up and down 3 times on the Kiox dash.

Had it's first look over in May and they replaced the chain and the chain ring. (Oriiginal chain came off and scratched the chain ring. Great service from e-bikeshop in Farnham, Surrey.

Bike is still covered under warranty and full paperwork of the sale will be provided with ththe bike.

Charger is the Bosch 4A BPC3400.

Here's the full spec - Cube Stereo Electric Bike Hybrid 140 HPC SL 2022 Bosch – E-BikeShop UK

Available in SW London TW11.

Price is £3,650.

Any questions?

Rod

Last edited:

Barry Johnson

Jan 3, 2023
midlands
Hi Rob, I'm interested in your bike. I assume the frame is extra large. I'm 6 feet so just wondering whether it may be too tall for me. I notice the seat post is set at its lowest point and you are 6'2" ?
Why are you selling having only done 100 miles>
Regards
Barry

CubeStereoHybrid140

Nov 23, 2022
SW London
Hi Rob, I'm interested in your bike. I assume the frame is extra large. I'm 6 feet so just wondering whether it may be too tall for me. I notice the seat post is set at its lowest point and you are 6'2" ?
Why are you selling having only done 100 miles>
Regards
Barry
Hi Barry,

Thanks for your message.

Yes, the frame is an XL and I am 189cm tall and it feels good for me. I do have shorter legs and a long body, as such I'd be happy to have an even slightly larger frame to suit my longer arm reach. I'd say that at anyone from 5'10-6'3 would suit this frame well depending on their own body geometry.

I ride the bike with the seat post at it's maximum height, I just always make sure that it's lowered fully when I'm not riding it so I can get back on easily! I lower it when off-roading and push the button to bring it up when on road. There are some little jumps near the where I took the pictures and I forgot to bring up the seat for the photos.

Why am I selling after doing only 100 miles? That's a combination of me living in a fanatsy where I thought I'd have enough time and energy to use the bike at the weekends...actually get out to the trails out in Surrey and beyond and have a blast. Unfortunately for me, my two young children have other plans for my time! I just haven't had the time to get out with the bike anywhere but my local parks - where it's abilities, whilst really fun, are wasted.

I have another Genesis gravel bike which I use around town and park and this amazing Cube is just not getting any use.

If you'd like any more information or would like to come see the bike, please let me know. (I'm in TW11 - Teddington). It's been stored inside since new.

Best, Rod

CubeStereoHybrid140

Nov 23, 2022
SW London
Hi Rod, do you still have this for sale?

Evening Stu, it is.

I managed to get out on it today and do 40 miles, so 140 total on the clock now. The bike is incredible, lugging my weight up the steepest hills in richmond without me even breathing heavily. I had to drop the assist level to eco to get a workout!

IMG_0825.JPG

Stu__grant

Jan 29, 2023
Exeter, Devon
Thanks Rod,
This would be my first E-Bike - its not exactly what I was looking for but it could be a good place to start and see if I actually use it!

Is there any room for negotiation in the price?

I might be around London on Friday, would you be able to meet me?

CubeStereoHybrid140

Nov 23, 2022
SW London
Thanks Rod,
This would be my first E-Bike - its not exactly what I was looking for but it could be a good place to start and see if I actually use it!

Is there any room for negotiation in the price?

I might be around London on Friday, would you be able to meet me?

Hi Stu,

There is *little* wiggle room on price, but not a large amount. This is my first ebike too, and i'm over £5k into it for 140 miles, It's a really good bike. I wish I'd bought this second hand! I could meet you on Friday - I'm in SW London. TW11. I presume that I can DM you directly with details...

Best, Rod

Stu__grant

Jan 29, 2023
Exeter, Devon
Hi Stu,

There is *little* wiggle room on price, but not a large amount. This is my first ebike too, and i'm over £5k into it for 140 miles, It's a really good bike. I wish I'd bought this second hand! I could meet you on Friday - I'm in SW London. TW11. I presume that I can DM you directly with details...

Best, Rod
Hi Rod,

I have my heart set on a YT Decoy - but I'm not sure that I can justify the expense (and i'm not sure I would use it).

I would offer £2800 tomorrow but I know thats a lot lower than your asking price and understand if you tell me to bugger off!

CubeStereoHybrid140

Nov 23, 2022
SW London
Hi Rod,

I have my heart set on a YT Decoy - but I'm not sure that I can justify the expense (and i'm not sure I would use it).

I would offer £2800 tomorrow but I know thats a lot lower than your asking price and understand if you tell me to bugger off!
Hi Stu,

Thanks for the message. No worries, at least we've put our cards on the table to save time. I would drop to £3200 on the day. Anything less and I'm very happy to keep hold of the bike for another season and will try to put some miles on it this year!

Thanks for the interest anyway. It's here if you change your mind and good luck finding the bike you want.

Cheers, Rod

andycapandy

Mar 1, 2023
Manchester

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles