Levo Gen 3 Smart Control Override?

vaarticus

Jun 29, 2022
Tampa, Florida, USA
New Turbo Levo owner here, and I went on my first shake down ride this morning around the neighborhood. I wanted to test the Smart Control feature, and specifically Heart Rate control. It worked great, actually, but I have one question.

Can you override Heart Rate control temporarily when needed?

I tried using the + button to bump to boost for a bit thinking that when I am on the trails, even if targeting a certain heart rate, it would be nice to turbo through a difficult climb or something. It did in fact bump to a higher level of motor, but only for a second, and then reverted back to smart control. It's like the heart rate updates every second, and each time that happens it reverts back to Smart Control.

I didn't have a lot of time to play with it, but has anyone figured out how to override without pulling out the phone?

Thanks! Here's a pic of the new bike.

tempImagefbAuQU.jpg

vaarticus

Jun 29, 2022
Tampa, Florida, USA
@Specialized Rider Care I guess I'll just ask you. I tested this again on another ride. It's interesting, because when stationary, I can jump to boost mode and back to Smart mode just like I would expect you could. But when moving, it doesn't work... it jumps to boost and within a second, reverts back to Smart. I assume at this point that this is a firmware bug.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles