Secret Rogate video

MrSimmo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Apr 24, 2020
The Trail.
Sure I spotted a Rob Rides EMTB at Rogate Downhill yesterday on Santa Cruz Ebike.

The Surrey Hills chaps (Reynolds etc) were also there complete with cameras so we may even see a collaboration!

Hope it was a Bullitt, looking forward to seeing a decent review of it!

MrSimmo

Apr 24, 2020
The Trail.
no, it was another skinny giant that are commonly found wandering bike parks ?

Good thing I didnt shout “Hey Rob”. As I’ve never met Rob it would have been weird shouting at him; but shouting “Hey Rob” at someone who wasn’t even Rob would have been even weirder!

MrSimmo

Apr 24, 2020
The Trail.
attack of the fanboi's !
14AA1367-EF89-40AF-9772-9241617E2442.jpeg

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
I rode there on Sunday , a lot of good work being done but they’ve ruined the top half of Bottle Rocket and god it needs some rain . Thought I was riding Dunkirk mx !
Also did the Dmr/S&M line for the 1st time ?

MrSimmo

Apr 24, 2020
The Trail.
I rode there on Sunday , a lot of good work being done but they’ve ruined the top half of Bottle Rocket and god it needs some rain . Thought I was riding Dunkirk mx !
Also did the Dmr/S&M line for the 1st time ?

You weren't one of the guys on the Kenevos were you by any chance? If so, you guys were flying!

Was an awesome morning, you're right though - Bottle Rocket was like a sandpit and I missed the second drop on Main Line 3 times as the front kept washing out in the sand.

Fair play on the DMR line, we rode most of the lines but bottled the DMR one! Sessioned P/L plate into Split Dick in the end ?

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
You weren't one of the guys on the Kenevos were you by any chance? If so, you guys were flying!

Was an awesome morning, you're right though - Bottle Rocket was like a sandpit and I missed the second drop on Main Line 3 times as the front kept washing out in the sand.

Fair play on the DMR line, we rode most of the lines but bottled the DMR one! Sessioned P/L plate into Split Dick in the end ?
I was indeed, the older handsome one ?
The left lane of split Richard with the bigs doubles is sweet !

MrSimmo

Apr 24, 2020
The Trail.
I was indeed, the older handsome one ?
The left lane of split Richard with the bigs doubles is sweet !

? I was the one in the orange full face on the Levo failing to ride up the push up when you guys caught us up ?

I nearly stacked it on that left, one of my mates said "oh theres some gaps I just went over", so I ploughed down it thinking nothing much of it and next thing I'm flying through the air without prep wondering where the landing was going to be or which tree my face was going to stop me on ?‍♂️

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles