Rise H Owners? Stock hubs on RF AR30 Wheelsets?

Longfellow78

Jan 4, 2022
Hampshire
These wheels are very heavy, or rather I think it is the spokes actually as the rim isn't too bad and the hubs are basic but not too tanky. 2285g they weigh, compared to ~1800g for a decent pair of 30mm. I'd swap them out personally.

BiGJZ74

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Mar 17, 2021
American Canyon, CA
These wheels are very heavy, or rather I think it is the spokes actually as the rim isn't too bad and the hubs are basic but not too tanky. 2285g they weigh, compared to ~1800g for a decent pair of 30mm. I'd swap them out personally.
Probably gonna pick up some Reserve Carbon wheels which I run on two of my bikes. Or try WeAreOne Carbon hoops. I’ve never broke a Carbon rim but I tend to destroy aluminum rims… so it’s just my preference. I’m gonna order some 6bolt speed sensor magnets, since I’m probably gonna go 203 rotor in the back anyways.

Longfellow78

Jan 4, 2022
Hampshire
Probably gonna pick up some Reserve Carbon wheels which I run on two of my bikes. Or try WeAreOne Carbon hoops. I’ve never broke a Carbon rim but I tend to destroy aluminum rims… so it’s just my preference. I’m gonna order some 6bolt speed sensor magnets, since I’m probably gonna go 203 rotor in the back anyways.
Can't wait to see it. You better post lots of pictures as it seems no one else in the world has an H15 yet!!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles