Article Review: 2019 HAIBIKE XDURO NDURO 2.0

knut7

Administrator
Author
Subscriber
Apr 10, 2018
Norway
The Haibike NDURO 2.0 is looking a bit dated with it’s external battery. But at €3.999 I don’t hold that against it. There are a few advantages to the external battery design. It keeps the weight and cost down. The NDURO 2.0 is a 180mm travel full suspension ebike that weighs only 23.5kg with pedals. That may not sound very lightweight, but it’s about 1kg lighter than the Specialized Kenevo Expert.

The specs are mostly quite good. The Rockshox Yari fork performs well, and the Superdeluxe RC3 shock is even better. The Yamaha PW-X motor is powerful and easy to control, see a video review of the motor at the end of this review. The Yamaha battery is 500Wh. Unfortunately this mode does not come with bluetooth and app support The Maxxis Minion DHF and DHR ll 3c EXO are nice tyres, and I think 27.5×2.6″ is a good choice.I wasn’t sure the brakes were a good pick though. The Tektro Orion 4+2 has got a dual caliper up front, but only a single caliper on the back. It turned out they...

Continue reading...

33red

Jun 12, 2019
Quebec, Canada
Sorry, i meant 34 teeth sproket. In my opinion
allmost all Ebikes are geared for speed and i enjoy climbing.
An easy gearing adds to the distance 1 charge can do.

Dirtnvert

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
That's a great deal. I didn't realize haibike made something with reasonable chainstays?. I think I'd be all over it apart from the limited travel dropper post compatibility. Good find. One to keep an eye on for the coming year

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles