Levo Gen 2 Push on a 2021 Levo

CaliLevo

Mar 8, 2021
Gilroy, CA
I’m getting ready to pull the trigger on a Push rear shock for my 2021 Levo. Has anyone else here installed one? It’s a big pill to swallow at $1200. But I like the fact if you change bikes you can send to them to retrofit to your new bike. Please share your thoughts if you have installed one.

mtbbiker

Sep 15, 2018
Murrieta
I have one, install was a piece of cake. Rode with it for about 6 months and it does what they say it does: climbs well, downhills great, smooths out the little trail rocks and still takes big hits well. I’ve taken it off the bike, because I wanted more travel and I got the Cascade link which requires a bigger spring. I was on the biggest spring Push makes 625lb. I sent it out for a rebuild, so it’s basically new again. If you‘re about 215 lbs and want one, I’m selling mine for $600. This is the latest greatest HD shock from them tuned for a Levo with the steel shaft. Lel me know if your interested.

CaliLevo

Mar 8, 2021
Gilroy, CA
I have one, install was a piece of cake. Rode with it for about 6 months and it does what they say it does: climbs well, downhills great, smooths out the little trail rocks and still takes big hits well. I’ve taken it off the bike, because I wanted more travel and I got the Cascade link which requires a bigger spring. I was on the biggest spring Push makes 625lb. I sent it out for a rebuild, so it’s basically new again. If you‘re about 215 lbs and want one, I’m selling mine for $600. This is the latest greatest HD shock from them tuned for a Levo with the steel shaft. Lel me know if your interested.
Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately I’m only 160lbs. So I’m guessing you say it’s worth the $1200 price tag?

mtbbiker

Sep 15, 2018
Murrieta
Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately I’m only 160lbs. So I’m guessing you say it’s worth the $1200 price tag?

Only you can decide if it’s worth the $1200 price tag. It was a good upgrade, unfortunately I wanted more travel and if there was a heavier spring offered, the Push would still be on my bike. I believe it’s only $150 to have them rebuild it to your weight. Make an offer, this way it won’t be $1200 price tag for you and I’m in Murrieta, CA.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles