Punishment ideas please!

Shifty

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 29, 2019
Wiltshire
I was daft enough to take my brothers H2 for a ride when I was 14. Dropped it at the end of the street and thought FARK, he is gonna kill me. Then his race sponsor called by the evening to take it to the workshop and repair the damage from a race crash he had the previous Sunday.
I didn't notice it was it was on the off side from the side door and I didn't look too hard. Was only 2 of them in the country at the time so I was really thinking I was dead.
Then again, I tried to start his RT1 a year or so earlier and broke my leg when it kicked back.
I love that! It’s the sort of thing I would have done too! I have just been ribbing him about it. He has an apprenticeship. He told me how much he was getting paid for the week! So I reminded him to -£125.00!!! Leaves him a fiver!!

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 14, 2019
Norfolk
Hmm..

Condoning Rusty for his youthful antics..
Chastising his very own for similar..

Will the real 'Shifty' please stand up..!

Rusty

E*POWAH BOSS
Jul 17, 2019
New Zealand
Hmm..

Condoning Rusty for his youthful antics..
Chastising his very own for similar..

Will the real 'Shifty' please stand up..!

To be fair, big brother told me with the RT1 - if you start it you can ride it. Or was that his 4x2 Ford Prefect that he could never get to start?

Later in life I was his official new race bike breaker-inner. Would pick the bike up from his sponsors workshop and go for a 900km loop then drop it back for a service. This was usually on a Monday or Tuesday before the first endurence race of the season. Rode lots of bikes Z1, GS750, GS1000, GS1000R, GS1100, Yamaha Seca Turbo, XS1100, CBR1100RR.
Talking about the 1100RR - I dropped it about 2k from the shop. Came to an accident area where diesel had been spilled and was only going 15 or 20kph when it just slid out from under me.

Kingfisher

Jun 3, 2019
Belgium
So why weren’t you riding your bike?

It’s a mountainbike, not some spandex sissy carbon piece of porcelein on 2 wheels. It’s supposed to get thrashed, it’s supposed to get ridden.

Shifty

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 29, 2019
Wiltshire
So I assume you were a saint and never did anything as a kid?
You don’t do anything he’s just doing what kids do......
By now he knows your unhappy that’s enough.....
I did ask him for some money from his lifestyle weeks wages in compensation but he informed me he has spent it on 3 retro jumpers from the 80’s! To be honest I could have sold him a couple out of my wardrobe ??

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles