Pic of the Day

Jokipea

Apr 4, 2023
Scotland
Just as an aside if you're interested in the continuing saga of how to trash Scotland please see: The Lochan Na H-Earba planning application (3) - Scotland's pump storage fiasco - parkswatchscotland
Jeez, just realised where Lochan Na H-Earba is. About 30 years ago my wife and I MTBd in there to do the climb on Binnein Shuas called "Ardverikie Wall". We camped on the southern shore of Lochan Na H-Earba. In your 1st pic with Binnein Shuas to left of loch you can see, I think, the line of climb up middle of crag just to right of whitish patch. Another time we walked in that way to climb Creag Pitridh when trying to do all the Munros.

As much as I welcome the production of green energy for the future of our childrens' planet, if Lochan Na H-Earba were to be destroyed it would be a tragedy. I would love other people to have the opportunity to do what we did to go there and wake up in the morning to look down the length of the loch.

Cobee

Apr 30, 2023
Poland
Street ride

IMG_6294.jpeg

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Black bikes are always cool.
I like the stealthed-out decals on the fork and shock.
Just need to find an all-black Mucky Nutz now. Or maybe turn it upside down!
And now for the expensive one: Swap the Fox fork for a Rockshox and get black stanchions! :love:

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
That's true, you can ride almost hole day and it might get darker after 23:00.
But next Monday starts my annual bike trip to the Alps, so I'm going to the dark side 😅

Gravity Card is the King!
Yes I worked in Norway quite a lot it was strange in summer. Saying that we only get 4 hours darkness in North of Scotland. But payback time in winter

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles