TrailBoB

Apr 27, 2020
Scotland

JimBo

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
Jan 3, 2019
Western MA, USA
I can now fit yet another eMTB into my Honda Element - now four can be transported while kept out of the elements with wheels removed :oops: Why they ever stopped making these durable, reliable and versatile cars is a mystery to me.

FYI bikes make decent passenger seat companions - they're easy to look at and they don't argue or change the music in the middle of a great song :cautious:
1607485691074.png

Pivot

E*POWAH Master
Jun 11, 2020
New Forest, England
I can now fit yet another eMTB into my Honda Element - now four can be transported while kept out of the elements with wheels removed :oops: Why they ever stopped making these durable, reliable and versatile cars is a mystery to me.

FYI bikes make decent passenger seat companions - they're easy to look at and they don't argue or change the music in the middle of a great song :cautious:
View attachment 46666

How do you restrain your partner from becoming a disruptive agent in the corners, or when swerving to avoid an elk?

TrailBoB

Apr 27, 2020
Scotland

View attachment 46666
You’ll make your mind up. The bikes are either “in the Element” or “out of the elements”. ???. I bet the one in the passenger seat doesn’t tell you which way to go either?. Just leads you on a merry trail, when you get there. Great initiative??.

JimBo

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
Jan 3, 2019
Western MA, USA
@Pivot the fork actually rests neatly against a ridge in the dash, and I wrap the passenger seat belt around the crankarms for added stability when swerving around the occasional ?(though I've seen more moose on the roads here in New England).

@TrailBoB it's elemental, Watson, in the Winter we get a lot of salt on the road which wreaks havoc when bikes are on rear racks❄️ And you're correct, my Commencal has no GPS navigation idiosyncracies... Old School!

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
Part of me thinks You lucky bastard, then another part thinks you live in a country where riding your bike brings you into close proximity with an environment where literally all the wildlife not only wants to eat you but is more than capable of doing so.

Rosemount

E*POWAH Elite
May 23, 2020
Qld Australia
Part of me thinks You lucky bastard, then another part thinks you live in a country where riding your bike brings you into close proximity with an environment where literally all the wildlife not only wants to eat you but is more than capable of doing so.

I would rather encounter a kangaroo than a bear .
I would rather encounter an echidna [spiny ant eater ] than a Skunk .

Introduced European Bees kill more people than the native wild life does here in Oz .

It`s all relative .

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles