Pic of the Day

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Usually do this run at least once a week . Pleasant surprise today they are filming at Cullen ( the shed on Tour BBC 2 ) never seen the Star but most UK folk love him .Friends got a pic with him yesterday. Remember the bar scene in Only fools and horses .

20230702_140625.jpg 20230702_134339.jpg Screenshot_20230702_154006_WhatsApp.jpg

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
Out and about with my lad today, building confidence on his new bike and progressing well.
His 1st ever down slope conquered
GX010200_1688328262239.jpg

Coasting whilst upright
GX010200_1688328436621.jpg

One hander
GX010201_1688328351608.jpg

He has a bad experience history on bikes so it has taken a lot of courage to get back on one ( about 6/7 years lol ) so it's like learning from scratch again but he is doing fantastic. Very proud dad here

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Bringing me back there , skied there 1999 I think . It was the start of a long line of solo ski holidays for me . Took wife to Zermat a couple years before that, it was too cold she said go your self next time.

Hobo Mikey

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
May 22, 2020
Where ever
Despite the weather forecast today I went off to llandegla bike park. 👍 some bits were bone dry other parts were as slippery as a snake on ice. Yes it pissed with rain and was windy and I looked like a drowned rat by the time I got back to the car. But I had a grin from ear to ear even after I came off one of the boardwalks sidewards, my fault going to fast but just lay there laughing as the rain bounced off me. 😂. Got back to base and the weather was sunny.
The dry part, nice fast berms.👍
IMG_8948.jpeg
IMG_8944.jpeg

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Despite the weather forecast today I went off to llandegla bike park. 👍 some bits were bone dry other parts were as slippery as a snake on ice. Yes it pissed with rain and was windy and I looked like a drowned rat by the time I got back to the car. But I had a grin from ear to ear even after I came off one of the boardwalks sidewards, my fault going to fast but just lay there laughing as the rain bounced off me. 😂. Got back to base and the weather was sunny.
The dry part, nice fast berms.👍 View attachment 119391 View attachment 119392
You sound like a bit of a nutter to me ..😂

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Janky McDoogal :ROFLMAO: I'd forgotten about my new name....
Was this the 'Nice Tats' weekend?
Looking at u doing Lactic Ladder . I only ever cleaned it once on a Analogue bike ten years ago maybe done it four times on Ebike never cleaned it . Need to go back there it's just over 2 hours from me. Enjoyed your video
Janky McDoogal :ROFLMAO: I'd forgotten about my new name....
Was this the 'Nice Tats' weekend?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Who hell he ?
Maybe this helps ??

1. You plonker, Rodney!
  2. Lovely jubbly!
  3. He who dares wins!
  4. You know it makes sense.
  5. I’m a black belt in origami.
  6. This time next year we’ll be millionaires!
  7. They’re yuppies. They don’t speak proper English like what we do.
  8. Rodney, everything between you and I is split straight down the middle: 60-40.
  9. It’s a well-known fact that 90 per cent of all foreign tourists come from abroad.
  10. You can’t trust the Old Bill, can ya? Look at that time they planted six gas cookers in my bedroom.
  11. You’ve always been the same, even at school. Nothing but books, learning, education. That’s why you’re no good at snooker.
  12. As Macbeth said to Hamlet in A Midsummer Night’s Dream, ‘We’ve been done up like a couple of kippers.’
  13. Asking a Trotter if he knows anything about chandeliers is like asking Mr Kipling if he knows anything about cakes.
  14. Not only have you managed to sink every battleship and aircraft carrier that you’ve ever sailed on, but now you’ve gone and knackered a gravy boat.
  15. There’s no point in running away. Running away only wears out your shoes.
  16. She used to say, ‘It’s better to know you’ve lost than not to know you’ve won.’ Dear old Mum, she used to say some bloody stupid things.
  17. One of my most favourites meals is Duck à l’Orange, but I don’t know how to say that in French.
  18. If you had been in charge of The Last Supper it would have been a takeaway.
  19. I got a Persian rug with more food on it than a menu.
  20. It’s the toughest chicken I’ve ever known. It’s asked me for a fight in the car park twice.
  21. No chance of this happening with Rodney, is there? World War Three! This plonker can’t even get Channel Three!

The EMF

🔱 Aquaman 🔱
Subscriber
Nov 4, 2020
South East Northumberland
Maybe this helps ??

1. You plonker, Rodney!
  2. Lovely jubbly!
  3. He who dares wins!
  8. Rodney, everything between you and I is split straight down the middle: 60-40.
  9. It’s a well-known fact that 90 per cent of all foreign tourists come from abroad.
  10. You can’t trust the Old Bill, can ya? Look at that time they planted six gas cookers in my bedroom.
  11. You’ve always been the same, even at school. Nothing but books, learning, education. That’s why you’re no good at snooker.
  12. As Macbeth said to Hamlet in A Midsummer Night’s Dream, ‘We’ve been done up like a couple of kippers.’
  13. Asking a Trotter if he knows anything about chandeliers is like asking Mr Kipling if he knows anything about cakes.
  14. Not only have you managed to sink every battleship and aircraft carrier that you’ve ever sailed on, but now you’ve gone and knackered a gravy boat.
  16. She used to say, ‘It’s better to know you’ve lost than not to know you’ve won.’ Dear old Mum, she used to say some bloody stupid things.
  17. One of my most favourites meals is Duck à l’Orange, but I don’t know how to say that in French.
  20. It’s the toughest chicken I’ve ever known. It’s asked me for a fight in the car park twice.
  21. No chance of this happening with Rodney, is there? World War Three! This plonker can’t even get Channel Three!

😳😳

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Maybe this helps ??

1. You plonker, Rodney!
  2. Lovely jubbly!
  3. He who dares wins!
I would have been as well in a cave myself. I was a Fisherman back when it came out no TV on boat seen the odd episode here and there. Just watched Au vedersae ? last year.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles