EMBN Show.jpg

Bit cheesy, but so what !

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
What’s KOMcaching??
You pick your route to try and get as many segment KOMs back to back as possible. Normally doesn't work because you're too knackered from one segment to ride the next one fast. Especially if you're trying to go back up the down, or down what you went up. You also push too hard trying to go fast - so you go slow ! It's an exercise in physical and mental balance ! ??. In my case it normally involves a crash ??

GrandPaBrogan

⚡ eGeezer ⚡
Oct 5, 2019
New Zealand
... too knackered from one segment to ride the next one fast. Especially if you're trying to go back up the down, or down what you went up. You also push too hard trying to go fast - so you go slow ! It's an exercise in physical and mental balance !
Sounds like hanky-panky to me. I would’ve thought that you’d rather be caching the QOMs??

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I see a lot of pics of bikes here propped-up by a stick and always wanted to do the same. But every time I come across a photo op out in open space, not a single stick to be found! Not so easy to come by as I thought...
Do not be dismayed ! I had the same problem. I spend half my life clearing branches from trails.... But could I find a stick !

The other worry is that it's a concrete slab which drops straight off 8 meters, rather than a slip way ... So there's a bit of a gamble with hoping your bike doesn't fall over - especially when it's windy .. ??

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles