People who want to demo the 2020 Levo Expert

Dave91

Sep 30, 2019
Birmingham
Hey guys,

I'm Dave, new to this forum so be easy on me!

I work at the concept store in Birmingham at the Fort Dunlop building. You may have met me, spoke to me about Levos, Kenevos, or got one from me. So for all of you, hope you're enjoying the bikes and hope to see you out on the trails (y)

For those who are curious about trying them or potentially buying one, I'm in the middle of setting up a demo day at Cannock chase, for the end of November. It would mean meeting up at a pub, having a coffee, getting the bikes set up, heading out riding for 4 hours and then back to the pub for a few beers!

Will be a pretty relaxed ride, so skill level is irrelevant. Don't worry about group riding anxiety or anything, we're there to help and show you what these things are capable of.

We're currently looking at only using the Levo but I'm open to suggestions. If this sounds good/interesting, or you know someone who's thinking about e-bikes drop me a message or reply on this.

Anything else, I'm always available on this or in store, I'll try my best to answer any questions Spesh related!

Last edited:

JetSetDemo

🍦Two Scoops🍦
Patreon
Apr 1, 2018
Ashby de la Zouch
Hi Dave, I have 2 Levo's already, a 17 Expert and a 19 Expert, I've been in to the store a few times, if you were able to hook me up with a 2020 Kenevo for the ride I would join you for the day, I would also be happy to share my ownership experience with potential customers over the last few years (don't worry I am a fan).

Dave91

Sep 30, 2019
Birmingham
Thanks guys, it's something I've wanted to organise for ages. Completely agree that for people buying E-MTB with no experience with them is a daunting prospect. Thankfully, the Levo is great so it's pretty safe when I tell people what they're like when they've not rode them and pass on my own experiences.

Believe me, when I got the Kenevo Expert in a few days ago, I was already asking to get some on demo ?? as soon as its available, I'm sure I'll be setting something like this up!

So as it stands;
- Myself, Guy from the shop and a Spesh UK rep will be there.
- Confirmed for the 28th of November, in the morning/early afternoon.
- I've got around 10, 2020 Levo experts.
- A Website to register so I can track who needs what size, which I'll send to interested people who ask
- Route.... It will be Cannock Chase, route will depend on peoples experience/skill level.

As soon as I have any more detail, I'll let you all know!

And I'll see if I can get a Kenevo..... Literally can't wait to take that expert out!

Dax

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 25, 2018
FoD
I'm in if you can get the new Kenevo out too :)

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
180mm travel at Cannock... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'd be interested in a decent Levo Demo at the Forest of Dean so I can ride it on some challenging terrain.

Dave91

Sep 30, 2019
Birmingham
180mm travel at Cannock... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'd be interested in a decent Levo Demo at the Forest of Dean so I can ride it on some challenging terrain.

180 travel is clearly not needed at cannock, but this is why the levo is the demo bike of choice..... The Kenevo is just new and would be pretty cool to see out and about. If I can get one there for people to try around stile cop. I'm just happy to get as many bikes there and have stuff what people would like to see!

I would love to travel down to FoD to do a demo day, but this is something I'm doing from store level with a relatively local catchment area. Hopefully something can happen at some point to have more frequent demo days so people can have the chance to ride these.

YrianX

Patreon
Sep 14, 2019
Norway
Welcome to the Forum and GREAT initiative Dave!

Just wish I was in the UK, I would have joined in a heartbeat... :cool:

Oh and Catlike as the Levo is... a clowder of Levos.

Dave91

Sep 30, 2019
Birmingham
Welcome to the Forum and GREAT initiative Dave!

Just wish I was in the UK, I would have joined in a heartbeat... :cool:

Oh and Catlike as the Levo is... a clowder of Levos.

Cheers dude, seriously enjoying the community feel in this forum.

Also, clowder....good call. Enjoying this game of what to call a large number of Levos!

YrianX

Patreon
Sep 14, 2019
Norway
I thought that was the collective noun for a group of Levo owners ? :)

Well there's no beating that is there..

Except with maybe the correct spelling .. a Cyclone of Levo's ... bloody foreigners ;):eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well, I'v got to give you that one. No denying I'm a foreigner and can't spell for S#%T :ROFLMAO: Left my spelling-brain function in my mobile.

But actually with the rate these beasts are leaving the stores both last year and apparently for 2020, I would think maybe a Roving Mob would be more appropriate.

Just wait til 2027 when the Levotator comes out, that won't need wheels even, so that will be a SWARM! o_O

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Just in case anyone missed this thread and the chance to be part of a "Cyclone of Levo's" (no, not a new west end show featuring people with attractive physiques wearing very very cut off jeans, produced by a dyslexic writer )..

It would mean meeting up at a pub, having a coffee, getting the bikes set up, heading out riding for 4 hours and then back to the pub for a few beers!

Anyone who can mention "Pub" twice in a sentence deserves to be taken seriously !

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles