Original Levo - Peak Power is global setting?!

markarthurbell

Jul 26, 2019
Peak District
Hi all,

New to the forum.

I’ve had my Levo HT Fattie for around 3 years and still love it. Not used it much over the last 12 months as real life has taken over, but getting back into it now.

I’ve upgraded to the new Mission Control app which is certainly more stable, but it won’t allow me to select different Peak Power levels for the three different modes - what % I select is applies to all three modes (which is rather unhelpful).

Has anyone experienced this? Has anyone any ideas how to fix?

Thank you.

GDAS

Sep 19, 2018
Surrey, UK
I think you might need to upgrade the firmware - which means a visit to the dealer - might be free if it's the dealer you purchased from, otherwise expect a small charge, shouldn't take them long to do it

markarthurbell

Jul 26, 2019
Peak District
Makes sense as I’ve not had it updated for maybe a couple of years. Bit of a pain requiring a return to dealer for firmware updates as my local dealer from where I bought the bike isn’t exactly just around the corner. Hey ho.

Thanks for your help. :)

Kenevo Jim

Jul 28, 2019
Amersham
Im experiencing exactly the same thing with my Kenevo Expert, trying to get to the bottom of it but its quite hard to find information relating to it. My friend has a Kenevo and on his bike you can adjust all the power percentages separately!

GDAS

Sep 19, 2018
Surrey, UK
I had this issue around a year ago when I got my secondhand 2017 Levo FSR; it had battery firmware 10:18

However, I seem to recollect that using Blevo, I was able to set what was then known as motor current separately per assistance mode, whereas in Mission Control (which back then was version 1 rather than 2) I could only set it globally.

As I recall, having the firmware upgraded to 10:23 meant I was able to set it per assistance mode in MC.

So, if you haven't already got Blevo, it's well worth the cost of around a tenner (GBP) and you may find it gets you round this issue, avoiding the need to visit a dealer.

Perry01

Jul 11, 2019
USA
I just purchased a spare battery for my ‘18 Levo and have the same issue. I am able to adjust peak power for all three modes with one battery but not the other. I guess I need to take the battery back to my LBS to have the firmware updated.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles