Ordered my Orbea Wild my dream shock on sale today 24% off Cane Creek Tigon

RacerX

Nov 19, 2023
Austin Texas
They said it will fit so keeping my fingers crossed. It was about 740.00 USD with spring

1711240006694.png

RacerX

Nov 19, 2023
Austin Texas
Hi...so does the tigon fit the wild?
I just finished installing it today. It fits perfect. All I had to do was take the schrader valve extension off the Fox air shock and put it on the tigon. It was Cane Creek tigon trunion shock part number BDD0035 (205/65) plus a spring.

MDC

Apr 7, 2024
Italy
I just finished installing it today. It fits perfect. All I had to do was take the schrader valve extension off the Fox air shock and put it on the tigon. It was Cane Creek tigon trunion shock part number BDD0035 (205/65) plus a spring.
Thanks for the feedback. What frame size do you have? Waiting now for some feedback regarding riding impressions 😀

RacerX

Nov 19, 2023
Austin Texas
Thanks for the feedback. What frame size do you have? Waiting now for some feedback regarding riding impressions 😀
I have a medium. Getting to one of the adjustments was slightly a pain but besides that it fits perfect. Nice clearance, no rubbing, no hitting nothing. Well it finally dried up here so we hit the trails today. I have to say I was a little worried if I would really feel a difference. Just pedaling around felt like a coil shock. Climbing up some rocky stuff I could feel the traction difference. Then the fun began. Hit some high speed runs with many berms, 5' jumps and more. This was unbelievable that I could really feel so much more traction like it was on a rail. Seriously made a huge difference. On a side not I talked to Tom V at Cane creek who is a suspension guru. He told me how to set it all up for my weight , where and how I ride. Which I did and will probably never change it.

BiGJZ74

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Mar 17, 2021
American Canyon, CA
I have a medium. Getting to one of the adjustments was slightly a pain but besides that it fits perfect. Nice clearance, no rubbing, no hitting nothing. Well it finally dried up here so we hit the trails today. I have to say I was a little worried if I would really feel a difference. Just pedaling around felt like a coil shock. Climbing up some rocky stuff I could feel the traction difference. Then the fun began. Hit some high speed runs with many berms, 5' jumps and more. This was unbelievable that I could really feel so much more traction like it was on a rail. Seriously made a huge difference. On a side not I talked to Tom V at Cane creek who is a suspension guru. He told me how to set it all up for my weight , where and how I ride. Which I did and will probably never change it.
I just ordered my Tigon today. I Will have my M11 in about a month. It comes with an X2. Do you think i'll I have to order the air valve extension?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles