Oil slick pedals

EMTBSEAN

Subscriber
Feb 20, 2020
Sheffield
When I bought my Whyte E150rs I always wanted a pair of DMR Lacon oil slick pedals but after paying over £5K cash for my bike plus all the clothing and other stuff needed I just couldn’t justify paying another £125.00 for the oil slick pedals, well the DMR V12’s that I did get are making a funny noise and it looks like I’m gonna have to buy myself some more pedals for my bike, I know there’s a service kit available for around £25 but I also need the special tool to remove and refit the bushings and that’s another £18.
The reason for this post is that the other day while doing a google search I came across some oil slick pedals on the light in the box website for just over £22, now I know they’re not going to be as good as the original DMR pedals but they’re made of 7075 aluminium and look pretty good, I was wondering if anyone else on here has bought some and what they’re findings were on these copy pedals, for the price I wouldn’t complain if they fell apart after a year I’m just curious that’s all guys

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles