November 2023 Flow app updated

bordim

Dec 29, 2023
Brasil
Dear friend. after reading your comments I was able to monitor my heart rate through Kiox using the Apple Watch Ultra. However, when I export the information to Strava, the HR data is not going, does this also happen to you?

pinoymamba

Nov 26, 2023
USA
Mine worked well the first ride but now there is like a 5 min delay on my watch with my current HR. I also have trouble viewing power/hr on Strava. When I upload the ride file to Garmin it fails so I have to export the Strava file. There is no power or HR data on Garmin.

I’m looking into getting a Polar HR for the Bosch system. Now I have a $600 Garmin collecting dust because it doesn’t work with Bosch…

JP-NZ

E*POWAH Elite
Feb 17, 2022
Christchurch - New Zealand
Dear friend. after reading your comments I was able to monitor my heart rate through Kiox using the Apple Watch Ultra. However, when I export the information to Strava, the HR data is not going, does this also happen to you?
No, I don't have that problem. Although I use my watch with strava to record the ride so all my PWR and HR data is within strava already. The flow app on the watch runs at the same time so I can get HR on the Kiox.

pinoymamba

Nov 26, 2023
USA
No, I don't have that problem. Although I use my watch with strava to record the ride so all my PWR and HR data is within strava already. The flow app on the watch runs at the same time so I can get HR on the Kiox.
Do you have Strava premium?

kipperkendall

Jun 23, 2023
England
I’ve found that if you enable heart rate monitor on the Bosch Ebike Connect app, it won’t let you run the Apple workout app. It starts but closes soon after.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles