Newbie from Whangarei, New Zealand

nerra

Jul 27, 2020
Whangarei, New Zealand
Hi all,

I'm not an eMTB rider, but I'm the founder start-up of an eMTB drive systems start-up. I am an MTB rider... and doubtless will be an eMTB rider at some stage hopefully... when my start-up starts making some money!

Cheers,
Bruce

Akiwi

🐸 Kermit Elite 🐸
Feb 6, 2019
Olching, Germany
Hi Bruce and welcome.
Nice area you live in.
What is an "eMTB drive systems start-up"?
Are you going to be building motors?

Akiwi

🐸 Kermit Elite 🐸
Feb 6, 2019
Olching, Germany
Hi Akiwi, thank you. It is... I just moved here last week, so plenty to explore when summer arrives! Are you a German who is now A Kiwi?

Indeed, building motors is the plan!

Cheers,
Bruce
Aaaah, sounds good!. No, other way around! I am a Kiwi living in Germany, working in Switzerland, with an appartment in France, married to an Austrian who was born in Cairo. How's that for F.cked up!
As A kiwi I love the fact that for example last night I went for a bike ride from France, over Germany into Switzerland, and back.

nerra

Jul 27, 2020
Whangarei, New Zealand
Aaaah, sounds good!. No, other way around! I am a Kiwi living in Germany, working in Switzerland, with an appartment in France, married to an Austrian who was born in Cairo. How's that for F.cked up!
As A kiwi I love the fact that for example last night I went for a bike ride from France, over Germany into Switzerland, and back.
Ah, got it! That does seem messed up!

Yeah, the ability to go for a bike ride covering three countries in the space of an evening is pretty mind-blowing for a Kiwi!

Akiwi

🐸 Kermit Elite 🐸
Feb 6, 2019
Olching, Germany
Ah, got it! That does seem messed up!

Yeah, the ability to go for a bike ride covering three countries in the space of an evening is pretty mind-blowing for a Kiwi!
Yeah, and what is also cool is the language / culture changes within minutes of each other. Even though the Swiss speak German here, it is mostly with a Swiss Accent.
1596016668258.png

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles