NewBee from WA State USA

Pablo8

Sep 24, 2023
PNW
Good to be here.

1) Long time biker, 65 years OLD
2) Long time motorized biker of all varieties (gas, electric, OK no jet or rockets yet)
3) Just bought my very first commercial emtb. Cannondale Moterra Neo 3 and it's a blast to ride and I've ridden 3000W ebikes!

But other than that retired and loving life - love to ride with my wife

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Good to be here.

1) Long time biker, 65 years OLD
2) Long time motorized biker of all varieties (gas, electric, OK no jet or rockets yet)
3) Just bought my very first commercial emtb. Cannondale Moterra Neo 3 and it's a blast to ride and I've ridden 3000W ebikes!

But other than that retired and loving life - love to ride with my wife
Same pedigree as me I went Ebike 4 years ago at 63 . What I will say is I've fell off this bike more often than all the other bikes put together. Enjoy

Pablo8

Sep 24, 2023
PNW
Welcome to the fold. Where in WA are you located? So many riding options abound.

Brian
Lynnwood, Wa.
Way north of you, in Whatcom county on the Canada border in the hills east of Everson and Sumas above the large delta flat. NW of Bellingham.

We lived in Lynnwood 1992 to 2000. Still have friends there. Worked in Redmond, last place was in Duvall.

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
Same pedigree as me I went Ebike 4 years ago at 63 . What I will say is I've fell off this bike more often than all the other bikes put together. Enjoy
Hey! That’s a little harsh.
There’s a moment of defying gravity that’s kinda fun before disaster strikes. Albeit the moment is very very short. Just saying.🥴

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Hey! That’s a little harsh.
There’s a moment of defying gravity that’s kinda fun before disaster strikes. Albeit the moment is very very short. Just saying.🥴
Yes just about long enough to think oh sugar. Must admit I'm trying to be a more careful rider not sure it always works. A few rock gardens and wee jumps the other day at Tarland i know i could do but missed them . I am usually solo so respect 🙏 my age but still probably not enough as I should. Your only as good as your last fall , I just made that saying up nae bad eh.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles