New eMTB rider- 2019 Giant Trance E+ 2 Pro

Zachy

Oct 15, 2018
Nice! I almost got a Trance, but went with the Felt e30. Just picked it up this evening, super excited!!!

Sully1414

Oct 18, 2018
Northern California
Hey tretopflir, I live in Marin, CA. Fortunate to have a lot of trails to choose from in the area all within riding distance from my house.
I made a road trip two weeks ago down to SoCal (Orange county) to pick up my new/first EMTB. I couldn’t wait for the bikes to get to my LBS in NorCal as they said 6-8 weeks until they arrive. After doing research for months on the ebikes I have to say for the price the Trance E+ 2 pro is a much better bang for your buck. I ride with my neighbor who has a Haibike (2017) and he can’t keep up I.e.,(is on turbo mode the entire ride just to stay within distance). He will be soon buying the Trance E+ as well. My wife will also be getting the Giant Liv Intrigue E+1 pro (x-small) soon as they are available.
Nice to meet the Giant family. I will post some pics soon.

Cheers!

tretopflir

Jun 20, 2018
Shedonopollis
First ride.
IMG_0433.jpg
IMG_0432.jpg

tretopflir

Jun 20, 2018
Shedonopollis
It’s a small.. I’m more of a med but dealer insisted that small is better for my size. More adjustable. He is a pro downhiller and ride a small 5-9. It feels awesome.

MattyB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 11, 2018
Herts, UK
Pedals aren’t level, tyre logos not lined up on both wheels, reflectors and dork guard still on... you’ll never get a Bike Vault Super Nice with that! ;):ROFLMAO:

Only joking - it’s very nice, that blue and black scheme is my favourite in the range.

Last edited:

Sully1414

Oct 18, 2018
Northern California
Pedals aren’t level, tyre logos not lined up on both wheels, reflectors and dork guard still on... you’ll never get a Bike Vault Super Nice with that! ;):ROFLMAO:

Only joking - it’s very nice, that blue and black scheme is my favourite in the range.
Thanks MattyB what a rookie move on my end :ROFLMAO: I be sure to get the proper bike photo edict on the next.

Cheers!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles