Hi all

Joining with 2 Cubes in Ireland

I converted from Enduro Motorbikes to EMTB a while ago and have no regrets😎

IMG_2171.jpeg IMG_2163.jpeg

Brian VT USA

Oct 2, 2023
VT, USA
Welcome.
I'm still clinging to my enduro bikes (Gas Gas 300 and 1987 PE250) but the eMTB thing scratches the itch more often since I moved and don't have trails right from my house that I can ride my gassers on anymore. I have to truck those to legal trails now. :-(

Beat

Subscriber
Jan 9, 2024
Ireland
Welcome.
I'm still clinging to my enduro bikes (Gas Gas 300 and 1987 PE250) but the eMTB thing scratches the itch more often since I moved and don't have trails right from my house that I can ride my gassers on anymore. I have to truck those to legal trails now. :-(
Had a WR426 and a Berg FE 350 when living in rural ireland but my job brought me into the city.

Didnt even know where to park the trailer🙁

I have spins away from my house with parks and woods or the train gets me to nearby woods with a pub on the way home. On WE i load my buzz and go to nice place near the sea for a cycle with a swim

IMG_2130.jpeg

Last edited:

Husky430

E*POWAH Elite
Jul 8, 2019
Glasshouse Mts - Australia
Excellent having the train close by, I had a KTM 300 and various VMX bikes over the years, just found the racing was getting too serious with young guns taking up the sport. Where as the older guys gave each other 'racing room' the YG's were racing for SHEEP STATIONS. Similar story with the 300, I have thousands of acres forestry right outside my back door, just came off the 300 a couple of times, and because of the higher speeds, ended up pretty battered and bruised the last couple of rides. Figured I was getting too old for that kind of stuff, hence on to the ebikes. So easy to get home from work and just go out for a quick 15-20km ride out the back of my place. Great exercise and an adrenaline fix in one. Glad your enjoying it so much

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles