My Orb Wild M10 in grey arriving next week........excited!!!!

mtbinsd

May 4, 2021
Southern California
Morning all, my new steed!! All very good so far with just a few 10 min rides on the pavements.
I have noticed a creak in the both front and rear wheel; if I put the brakes on whilst stationary and rock the bike backwards forwards a creak can be heard almost as if something is loose (almost like it could be the discs) I can’t tighten than as there are no bolts??
Apart from that is looks amazing and the motor sounds really quiet
View attachment 60358
Congrats! I have the same and its been a blast to ride. Only thing i'd recommend (and its probably really due to dealer assembly), Check all your pivot bolts for torque spec. I had my left crank arm fall off twice, first time cleaned and torqued, second time cleaned, loctite, torque to spec - and it's been good ever since. As some have suggested, added some foam to the battery cover to reduce noise - still have the bosch "knock", but other than that RIDE!

Lloydy367

Apr 28, 2020
Bradford
what rear mudguard is that? looks ok for summer use.
is it just the sun on that pic or is it a lighter shade of grey than the new ones? looks super nice?

No same colour it just of been the light on the frame.
Rear guard is a rapid racer products.Only one I could get to stay where I mounted it.

MartinD.

Apr 4, 2021
Halifax, UK
And in related news, I ordered an H10 today, picking it up next week. It’s my very first e-bike and coming from a 12kgs Kona hardtail I’m expecting a pretty steep learning curve. Any pointers or advice?

StevoKickstart

Nov 12, 2018
West Sussex, England
And in related news, I ordered an H10 today, picking it up next week. It’s my very first e-bike and coming from a 12kgs Kona hardtail I’m expecting a pretty steep learning curve. Any pointers or advice?
You'll soon get used to it; then you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner! I only notice the weight difference if you are lifting the bike on to a rack or over a gate...

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles