My Levo

GizzmoShifu

Subscriber
Mar 21, 2024
Lancashire, UK
It's not the best pic tbh but here it is, my pride and joy. I took this after taking advantage of the morning sun with a quick jaunt down the Leeds/Liverpool canal, because that will test this bike out :LOL:, followed by a quick trip around my local park.

levo-blur.jpg

the202

Subscriber
Mar 6, 2024
Windrixville
It's not the best pic tbh but here it is, my pride and joy. I took this after taking advantage of the morning sun with a quick jaunt down the Leeds/Liverpool canal, because that will test this bike out :LOL:, followed by a quick trip around my local park.

View attachment 137713
That’s the most beautiful, awe-inspiring bike I have ever seen! Of course, I’m biased because it seems you and I have purchased the exact same bike, color scheme and all 😎. I'll be receiving mine next week; it's in limbo at my LBS until I scrape together the balance. In the meantime, I’ve been gathering a few upgrades such as a saddle, grips, pedals, etc. I’ll post a few pics once I have it stood up. Although I am sure there are others, yours is the first bike twin I’ve come across on this site. Great ride, cheers!

GizzmoShifu

Subscriber
Mar 21, 2024
Lancashire, UK
I'm on the edge between S2 and S3 (short arse) so went with the S2, wish I'd have sized up tbh but the slightly smaller size does allow me to throw it about a bit more.

Ou812

Jun 26, 2022
Fort William
I had been debating moving down to a RS Lyric or Fox 36 on my Levo to drop some weight off the bike. Do any of you notice any flex with the added weight of the e-bike?

the202

Subscriber
Mar 6, 2024
Windrixville
I'm on the edge between S2 and S3 (short arse) so went with the S2, wish I'd have sized up tbh but the slightly smaller size does allow me to throw it about a bit more.
Ah, gotcha'. I'm in a similar situation but with S3 vs. S4. Ultimately, I went with S4 and it's been a great fit.

Specialized-Levo-Black-Gold.jpg

bcmtb

Nov 1, 2021
WA
How tall are you? I’m 5’8” and would definitely ride an S3, but I’m mostly torso.

GizzmoShifu

Subscriber
Mar 21, 2024
Lancashire, UK
How tall are you? I’m 5’8” and would definitely ride an S3, but I’m mostly torso.
Yeah at 5'8" I'd have probably gone with an S3 too, depending on shoes I'm only about 5'5/5'6 (top end S2, bottom end S3) depending on footwear. One of the biggest parts for me was being stable while stationary at various points on my rides (junctions, other riders etc.) which I couldn't quite achieve on the S3 as well as the S2 so went with that. Once on it and riding though, slightly more space of the S3 would be good for me.

I had been debating moving down to a RS Lyric or Fox 36 on my Levo to drop some weight off the bike. Do any of you notice any flex with the added weight of the e-bike?
Reducing weight on an ebike by a few grams kind of feels pointless to me tbh, gravity pulls it down hill faster (especially with me on it) and the motor gets it up the hills with ease ... if you're looking at saving a couple of Kg's then it might be worth it and would certainly extend the range of the battery

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles