Levo SL Gen 1 Levo SL Surrey Hills meet #2

Tobers

Jun 20, 2020
England
Three of us met up in the Surrey Hills for the second SL meetup. Things started chilly but warmed up quickly. This was my first ever time trying gap-jumps which have always freaked me out to the point of always taking the chicken line, so I was delighted to have some tuition from Steve and getting my first one done. Steve also knows the place like the back of his hand and he got us onto some stunning trails with a very good mix of swoops, drops, gulleys and loam.

The SLs were, as usual, exceptional. I ended up doing 22.5 miles and nearly 5000’ of climbing. I’m 90kg (plus a bit extra after a large pastie at lunchtime). I had 10% left at the end.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Ha, you bumped into the Simon and the crew on Nirvana Bikes shop ride form the looks of things - love the commentary, I know that sausage roll feeling! Nice vid, seems like a classic day out in the Surrey Alps with spills and thrills aplenty

GMLS

Jun 22, 2020
Surrey
I'm local and didn't recognise all those trails but looked like you went to Redlands which is not as well known as some of the others but every bit as good. Just bought my first EMBT from Simon. Must get out on one of their regular Wednesday rides

Last edited:

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
I ended up doing 22.5 miles and nearly 5000’ of climbing. I’m 90kg (plus a bit extra after a large pastie at lunchtime). I had 10% left at the end.
That's pretty good, have you got the range extender battery or just the in-frame battery?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles