Levo SL Gen 1 Levo SL or Lapierre eZesty?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Totally unrelated .. but in an effort to find more information I tried some different search engines. ..

Quite like the look of swisscows.com , it's easy to set it to regional specific searches and has a snazzy semantic search map appears on the right side with related searches. Uses Bing as it's back end.

Last edited:

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Orbea Rise .... 140 years later and we're still waiting for more than a picture ...

orbeab.jpg

Teaser 2 ...

orbeaa.jpg

Mteam

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 3, 2020
gone
Guess it will appear here when available

That URL above is not the URL I originally put in this post, a moderator has replaced my link with that one. No idea why it was replaced as the original link didn't contain any actual info on the new bike

Last edited:

danf72

Jun 18, 2020
Berkshire
Something happening tomorrow then...If its not an Ebike at least they got the marketing right. Seems to have created some excitement whatever it is.

Tobers

Jun 20, 2020
England
Something happening tomorrow then...If its not an Ebike at least they got the marketing right. Seems to have created some excitement whatever it is.

I’m seeing 3 cables coming off the left grip. Assuming it’s set of for the US where they have the front brake on the left for some reason, that would be front brake, dropper, and motor power controller. So likely an ebike.

KeithR

Jul 1, 2020
Blyth, Northumberland
Orbea's own copy uses phrases like:
the sensation that less "e" delivers more "bike"
So I don't think there's much to debate about the kind of product being teased.

I do laugh at Orbea trying to make it look like they've come up with this idea though - I suspect that Specialized and Lapierre might disagree...

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I do laugh at Orbea trying to make it look like they've come up with this idea though - I suspect that Specialized and Lapierre might disagree...
They might be coming from the other direction, it's a generator to charge the battery as you ride, which you can then use to power the Orbea mobile beer fridge ? Sounds like a winner to me ! :cool:

super_claret

Subscriber
Aug 21, 2019
North Yorkshire
Found this out...

"it's a Shimano system, unlike any other bike, with much greater range too"

Quite excited about this. It may just be the ebike I've been waiting for!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles