LETS SEE YOUR RIDE FOOTAGE

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
TBA. It was going to be first week in August, but I don't think I can get the week off so I'm waiting for my mate to check what other dates he's able to go.

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
Liked Taupo's tracks so much, thought I would make the most of the good winter weather & drive the 2 1/2 hours to enjoy there free draining pumice like tracks. Unlike our super slippy clay ones..
Here is one that's not technical but nice & flowy.
Nice and flowy trail. But sad to look around the raped forest. From such a large area, its recovery will take decades

Muzza

Jul 3, 2020
New Zealand
Nice and flowy trail. But sad to look around the raped forest. From such a large area, its recovery will take decades
Forest is Pine plantation & new seedlings have just been planted. They grow super fast over here in NZ & will be 30m tall & ready for felling again within 25 years.

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
Idiots, coming back up a trail that was one-way and those muppets on the bridge! ?

I had a pedestrian walking up a cycle trail at Whinlatter on Friday and I saw a woman with no helmet pushing her bike up a clearly signposted pedestrian trail at the same place. Idiots, the pair of them...

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Go pro'd today's ride for charity. Bit fire roady in places & I have managed to slip one clip in twice but then again, I did hit 40mph, so it's all good.

Those are some pretty flash looking beach huts you have there on the south coast. We don’t get anything like that up north!

647BA189-4EB5-4FD9-BC08-8A9F0B10E3AE.jpeg

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
Ha ha! paved with gold lad, I tell thee. Spotted this big lad at the start & thought good on you, it is a tough course, then about fifty of us got stuck behind him on the first climb.

Untitled.png

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Hey there Zims, you may know but have we lost the Hodge after his run in with Neeko? Hopefully not as he had some great input!
Just seems like all traces of him has gone. :oops:
I can't see us losing the hodge for that. He's too much of a cantankerous old b4stard to just walk away ??

Probably just recovering from watching some really bad football.

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
I can't see us losing the hodge for that. He's too much of a cantankerous old b4stard to just walk away ??

Probably just recovering from watching some really bad football.
While I cant disagree with most of your comments ..I do know my father and he is still alive & kicking ..but I am at a loss as to which post you are replying to ..I cant see it ..?

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Using my best Sherlock detective skills ..Ihave deduced that you (Zimms ) were answering a post from Tobers ..
Ive just checked my account and you are not someone who I am " ignoring" ..maybe you are ignoring me ? ?
Anyway ..Im still around ..

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Using my best Sherlock detective skills ..Ihave deduced that you (Zimms ) were answering a post from Tobers ..
Ive just checked my account and you are not someone who I am " ignoring" ..maybe you are ignoring me ? ?
Anyway ..Im still around ..
Maybe @Muzza has accidentally clicked on ignore for you ? That would maybe make sense from your comments :

Screenshot 2021-07-13 22.00.54.png

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles