Let's see your cubes

Wombat Breath

Sep 26, 2023
Western Australia
Stereo Hybrid 160 setup for bikepacking (normally tent/sbag go on rear rack when needed)

Img_4436.jpg

Hattori-Hanzo

Apr 10, 2023
UK
Joined the Mullet crew!

Full list of parts goes, Manitou mezzer pro, hope Fortus 30 pro5, Maxxis DHF max terra (have a DHR once the Betty is done) Nukeproof horizon pro flats, Nukeproof E-mtb headset and spacers, DMR Defy 50 stem, Sqlab 30X 16° handlebars, Sqlab 602 active 2.1 saddle, ESI grips extra chunky. Think that's it for a minute
Pretty happy with how it's riding and looking, thought I'd miss the kashima but liking the all black too 👌

Just need the time to get out and ride some more now.

Last edited:

Fmxr47

Feb 6, 2023
Ohio
Joined the Mullet crew!

Full list of parts goes, Manitou mezzer pro, hope Fortus 30 pro5, Maxxis DHF max terra (have a DHR once the Betty is done) Nukeproof horizon pro flats, Nukeproof E-mtb headset and spacers, DMR Defy 50 stem, Sqlab 30X 16° handlebars, Sqlab 602 active 2.1 saddle, ESI grips extra chunky. Think that's it for a minute
Pretty happy with how it's riding and looking, thought I'd miss the kashima but liking the all black too

Just need the time to get out and ride some more now.

Did you keep the same travel or drop a few mil to keep the front end lower?

Hattori-Hanzo

Apr 10, 2023
UK
Did you keep the same travel or drop a few mil to keep the front end lower?
Kept it at 170mm at the moment.

The nice thing about the mezzer is you can easily adjust the travel from 180-140mm on the fly, so I might experiment a bit, though from my short test rides it's feeling pretty sweet

Fmxr47

Feb 6, 2023
Ohio
Kept it at 170mm at the moment.

The nice thing about the mezzer is you can easily adjust the travel from 180-140mm on the fly, so I might experiment a bit, though from my short test rides it's feeling pretty sweet

I also kept mine at 170mm but with the 38 I would need a different air shaft to change travel. I’m happy with mine and just did a 11.6 mile night ride last night. Wet roots in the dark make it a bit exciting

Fmxr47

Feb 6, 2023
Ohio
IMG_9602.jpg

IMG_9603.jpg

Been waiting on a frame warranty since mid July. Still waiting for Cube to process it. Keep an eye on your Horst link pivot on the front triangle. Started as what I thought was just paint cracking. Now when I sit on the bike I can feel the carbon spreading apart. My riding season has been heavily affected but also waiting on a shoulder to heal so not the worst timing I suppose.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles