Just ordered....

GrandPaBrogan

⚡ eGeezer ⚡
Oct 5, 2019
New Zealand
Flippin' heck... I can't imagine how you guys are able to deal with this kind of tension! :oops:

I'm glad I was able to walk into my LBS late last year to pick mine up and brought it straight home with me. It would've been unbearable otherwise!

Hope you guys get your bikes soon.
In the meantime, stay away from the internet! Or you'll be buying all sorts of upgrade parts and you'll be flat broke by the time your rigs arrive! ?
We see that happening here all the time... ?

Bigxmtb

May 24, 2020
UK
Flippin' heck... I can't imagine how you guys are able to deal with this kind of tension! :oops:

I'm glad I was able to walk into my LBS late last year to pick mine up and brought it straight home with me. It would've been unbearable otherwise!

In the meantime, stay away from the internet! Or you'll be buying all sorts of upgrade parts and you'll be flat broke by the time your rigs arrive! ?

Even after it arrives you still buy little upgrades lol. Just been shopping for new riser bars and thinking changing the stem, although the stem would be purely cosmetic as nothing wrong with the giant one.

Enjoy the new bike when it arrives! Gl with the waiting.

Yorkshirelad

Oct 11, 2019
Robin hoods bay
Congrats !! I ordered my pro race back in April and its supposed to show up this week... Enjoy the nightless sleeps waiting hahah. Cheers!
So when did it say it was back in stock when you ordered yours?
Some right horror stories with YT customer service on trustpilot ?

DB88MOTO

Apr 25, 2020
BC Canada
So when did it say it was back in stock when you ordered yours?
Some right horror stories with YT customer service on trustpilot ?

when I purchased my Pro Race it showed in stock online .. but wouldn't be available in Canada until May 27... I was fine with waiting. Service from the Canadian rep has been great up until close to arrival day. Emailed asking if I would receive a tracking number. He told me it was in port and I should see it in 10 days.. Well that was 2 weeks ago. after multiple emails I finally received one back yesterday saying, bikes will ship this week and I would have it for the weekend..... so yea I have know clue..lol I think the customer reviews are all based on who you deal with ... I just want my bike lol...

DB88MOTO

Apr 25, 2020
BC Canada

Hahaha its been hard. I have watched every YouTube unboxing video... every bike review ... ughhhhhh. I want my bike haha. waiting in the garage is I have new CB Mallets, Ride wrap for entire frame and forks, customs graphics, Chromag Grips, Cushcore tire inserts, Cables shortening tools... Im ready for some beers and garage time with the new bike...When it shows lol

Yorkshirelad

Oct 11, 2019
Robin hoods bay
Hahaha its been hard. I have watched every YouTube unboxing video... every bike review ... ughhhhhh. I want my bike haha. waiting in the garage is I have new CB Mallets, Ride wrap for entire frame and forks, customs graphics, Chromag Grips, Cushcore tire inserts, Cables shortening tools... Im ready for some beers and garage time with the new bike...When it shows lol
Same.... I’ve even gone on to the German videos now.
There are 3 weeks before mine is even in stock again and my Focus has a huge crack in the frame..... I honestly don’t know if I’ll make it through.
Suppose at least my German is improving!

DB88MOTO

Apr 25, 2020
BC Canada
Well I’m officially done with watching YouTube videos on the pro race ....time to build

B312A5BE-924C-4AFF-B6FD-EDF7838C2907.jpeg

E698499A-5AC1-426B-811C-8643E68AB4D7.jpeg

Stewface

Jan 21, 2018
Sussex by the Sea
Keep the box, you may need to send it back. Just sent mine back with E010 fault on motor. Took 2 weeks to arrive in Germany, I emailed for a progress report after 2 days, they haven’t looked at it yet. There is currently a 3-4 week turnaround at YT Mill Germany. So it looks like that’s the majority of this summer without a bike I spend £6k on. Not feeling the love for YT at the moment.

DB88MOTO

Apr 25, 2020
BC Canada
Keep the box, you may need to send it back. Just sent mine back with E010 fault on motor. Took 2 weeks to arrive in Germany, I emailed for a progress report after 2 days, they haven’t looked at it yet. There is currently a 3-4 week turnaround at YT Mill Germany. So it looks like that’s the majority of this summer without a bike I spend £6k on. Not feeling the love for YT at the moment.

Def great idea. Never even thought about that. Thats the only prob with the direct to consumer model... good luck hopefully you see it back soon.

Endoguru

Aug 21, 2019
Usa
We have 4 YT bikes in our family and I have owned most of the high end brands over the years. At least in the US, the YT service has been very good. I’m on my second Decoy Pro Race and the only problem I’ve had has been with the horrible E13 cassettes. That’s a fairly inexpensive fix to swap out for a SRAM or Shimano cassette. For what it’s worth, I ride them fairly hard. I prefer steep, rough, chunky descents and drops and the bikes are holding up great.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles