Its 2024. So where are the frameset emtb options from all the big brands?

Hattori-Hanzo

Apr 10, 2023
UK
Keep us informed of how you get on @pistol78, this is a concern for all Cube owners.

Regarding these motor mounting bolts, I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it, they need to be checked very regularly to ensure they are not coming loose and when tightening not to be over torqued.

Unfortunately, it looks like yours has failed from the factory :(

Gareth

Apr 20, 2024
Ayrshire
My stereo hybrid 140 pro 2024 is in the shop now after finding the rear carbon mounts have cracked, not all the way through but bad enough.

Rode the bike for 96 miles altogether before hearing a creak from the motor area.

How long have you had the bike?

I think I’d be pushing hard for a replacement bike or my money back.

Have you returned it to the shop you purchased it from?

I assume you have not touched the motor mount screws, and that they are as they were from the factory.

I don’t know how it works with finance etc, but I’m with Doomanic, get in touch with Citizens Advice Scotland , they should be able to tell you exactly what your rights are and how to enforce them and get a result.

pistol78

May 8, 2023
Scotland
Had the bike since July, I'm giving them the chance to get it sorted, bought from Paul's cycles online so I've taken it to my LBS who seem to be pretty switched on, I'll see what happens before I get the finance company involved.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles