Invisiframe - Should you buy? Answer - Yes

JonnyManc

Apr 18, 2023
Cumbria
My e160 is getting invisiframed before I even sit on it.... And being rubbish at that sort of thing, I've got my lbs to fit it šŸ¤£

KODAKHODAK

May 22, 2023
Australia
I have done Invisiframe on my 2019 Santa Cruz Bronson V3 and highly recommend their product, 4 years and still looks like new. Just recently bought a Norco Range VLT C2 and went with RideWrap this time around to see if similar product. Wont be able to report on RideWrap till August 2023 as the Norco is on Back Order =(

CliffP

Jan 24, 2023
San Antonio Texas
I have done Invisiframe on my 2019 Santa Cruz Bronson V3 and highly recommend their product, 4 years and still looks like new. Just recently bought a Norco Range VLT C2 and went with RideWrap this time around to see if similar product. Wont be able to report on RideWrap till August 2023 as the Norco is on Back Order =(
Just ordered

p3eps

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
I spent 3 evenings doing my new Levo SL last week. Probably about 6 hours in total to get the whole thing fitted.
The chainstays / seatstays are the bits that I found hardest - trying to curl the film round the edges.

This is the 3rd bike that I've Invisiframed in a row. My last Levo SL frame still has it applied after over 3 years and there are no peeling bits. There are a couple of bits that are a bit crumpled or misshapen from putting it in a stand or car rack... but I know that I can take it off and the frame underneath is immaculate.

Robstyle

Nov 17, 2021
New Zealand
A top tip of you haven't done it before is to choose a piece that's not to complicated to start with to get the hang of it. (Small without alot of bends) .
Ridewrap specific here, don't be afraid to tinker with the soapy water mix. The wrap should just, only just be able to be slide around on bike otherwise it's harder to make it stick.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles