Intro + bike hunt for tall rider.

fzootb

Oct 9, 2020
Henley on Thames
Hi All, Felix 'FzootB' here. Towards the Reading/Oxford area, in Henley on Thames. Not wildy fit, but can manage a 30 mile circuit. Looking for a decent eMtb full sus, budget up to about £6.5k if I can get something soon. I'm 6'4", so any taller riders, let me know what works for you please!

MadsB

May 15, 2020
London
This in XL should be a contender. Not sure how quick you can get one though.

fzootb

Oct 9, 2020
Henley on Thames
This in XL should be a contender. Not sure how quick you can get one though.

Thanks!

Flatslide

E*POWAH Master
Jul 14, 2019
Dunedin NZ
I'm 6'2" riding an RM Altitude XL. The bike is a good fit and RM make 3 full suss PowerPlay models: Altitude 650b, Instinct 29er and Instinct BC 29er. Great bikes.

Sig

Oct 10, 2020
Zurich, Switzerland
I’m 6.5, and a Scott Strike eRide works well for me (140mm travel, more upright position then on a Genius)
Have a 920, seems to give the best bang for the buck.

fzootb

Oct 9, 2020
Henley on Thames
I’m 6.5, and a Scott Strike eRide works well for me (140mm travel, more upright position then on a Genius)
Have a 920, seems to give the best bang for the buck.
Thanks Sig! Just taken custody of a turbo Levo XL - solid geometry and a full bike fit soon, but already very comfy on a quick 12 mile spin. Enjoy your Scott and if you’re a UK down south ish, maybe see you about the Surrey hills

Sig

Oct 10, 2020
Zurich, Switzerland
Thanks Sig! Just taken custody of a turbo Levo XL - solid geometry and a full bike fit soon, but already very comfy on a quick 12 mile spin. Enjoy your Scott and if you’re a UK down south ish, maybe see you about the Surrey hills
Thanks for the invite - happy to return the favor if you want to chase around the Swiss Alps :)
And congrats on the bike!
The Levo was my first pick as well... however was out of stock, and the Scott was just too sweet of a deal.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles