Hi from So Cal Coastal.

Woodyc

Dec 11, 2021
So Cal
Just joined the forum a few weeks ago. I've had a Trek Rail 5 for about 2 years. I've only been mountain biking since 2018. I live in So Cal. and ride beginner and intermediate trails. Looking forward to learning more about e-MTBs and places to ride near me.

Woodyc

Dec 11, 2021
So Cal
Hey, Woody. Happy New Year.
Where do you live/ride?
Hi, I live in Oceanside and usually ride at Calaveras Preserve in Carlsbad, CA. Have been to Lake Hodges, Lake Tahoe, Mt Laguna and Los Penasquitos. I am looking forward to checking out San Clemente. How about you?

RustyIron

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Jun 5, 2021
La Habra, California
How about you?

La Habra... North Orange County. There are some great places to ride that are about the same distance for you, as they are for me. El Moro/Laguna Coast Wilderness offers trails that range from "beginner" to "skilled." Aliso Wood is right next door. Trails range from "beginner" to "talented." I haven't been to San Clemente in MANY years. Back in the olden days, the trails were more suited for "cross country" riders. I stopped going, as it takes me over an hour to get there. But I've heard that nowadays the trails are great... and YT has done alot to improve the trails on their home turf.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles