Hi folks

Coolcmsc

Oct 29, 2019
U.K.
Good luck and enjoy the journey - the outcome, a new wonderful dimension to your adventures, is already guaranteed!

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Welcome ..did you mean you have ridden mtb's for 25years ..and now you are moving on to an emtb?
( I'm sure then that when you started riding the term analogue hadn't been heard of ..it was a mountain bike then and remains one now ) ..
My welcome is genuine ..but the two " A " words ..Acoustic being the other have no place in my vocabulary when talking about mountain bikes ..hope that helps with your clarity..😂

Donamici

Jan 1, 2022
Ireland
Welcome ..did you mean you have ridden mtb's for 25years ..and now you are moving on to an emtb?
( I'm sure then that when you started riding the term analogue hadn't been heard of ..it was a mountain bike then and remains one now ) ..
My welcome is genuine ..but the two " A " words ..Acoustic being the other have no place in my vocabulary when talking about mountain bikes ..hope that helps with your clarity..😂

It doesn't but thanks anyway! 😂

Donamici

Jan 1, 2022
Ireland
I am in the same situation and have a similar dilemma, my short list is Levo SL, Gen 3 Levo, Rise or Rail

I don't see the attraction of the SL when the Rise exists, but the others are all superb. You should add the Wild to that list.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles