Hi all, I’m looking for advice on which device or app to get for my Turbo Levo... any help would be appreciated.

mintakax

Jan 19, 2019
boulder, CO
I have a 2019 Levo and have both suggestions (Garmin Edge 520). For the cost of the Garmin, you could buy a devoted smartphone to use Blevo.
No one seems to like them but I also have the Turbo Connect Display ($80 US)which is good for displaying simple info.

If I had to do it over again, I would have bought a second smart phone for Blevo instead of the Garmin. I would still buy the TCD as I appreciate its simplicity.

davarello

Oct 29, 2018
New Zealand
I just use a Garmin Forerunner 235 watch with the ebike field enabled to show battery %.
I run two screens, the first with battery and speed and the second with distance, ride time and clock. The watch also does HR, recovery time etc which you could display as well. Simple, doesn't clutter up the bars and (probably) won't get smashed in a crash.

Rob Back

Patreon
Jan 20, 2019
Southampton
I use Z-Works & BLEvo on my Levo and my mobile is an iPhone X. To be honest the iPhone drains quickly using BLEvo it only lasts half a day which is enough for me, I like being able to track my route and my phone connect to my IWatch for the heart monitor, I’m still learning how to use the software but I like what I have seen so far, I use a power pack if I’m out for the day to recharge my phone.

xcentric

Feb 2, 2019
Market Drayton
BV6000 (~£130) plus BLEvo (~£9) gives you all the data, planning, mapping and post-ride info you could want, for less than a Garmin. Also gives you 2 more mobile networks for emergency calling if you stack it, and is tougher than a Garmin setup...... (and this from someone in the Garmin ecosystem already).

outerlimits

E*POWAH BOSS
Founding Member
Feb 3, 2018
Australia
I have tried BLEvo and EGENESIS. I love BLEvo and use it every ride.
Great support from the developer too on the BLEvo thread on here.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles