Help! need crank set for a Haibike Full Fat 6 with Yamaha PWX2 motor...

CRFan1

Dec 2, 2020
NW Indiana
Hey guys,

I have a 2020 Haibike Full Fat 6 with a Yamaha PWX2 motor and today I had a bit of a wicked crash and severely bent my right crank. Does anyone know where I can get a new set of cranks (aftermarket ok). I assume these have a wider width/bend to them for fat tire reasons.....? Willing to buy a spare set if anyone has some as well. I am having trouble finding anything...:(

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
I'm sure they're either XLC or Miranda but I'm struggling to use the Miranda website on my mobile.
It used to have all the dimensions and applications but I can't find the info ☹️

CRFan1

Dec 2, 2020
NW Indiana
It is a Miranda crank but because its a fat bike it also has a huge spacer as part of the end of the crank that goes on the spline and they are all one piece. Would I have to order this from Yamaha or Haibike? I am so screwed, lol. I feel I am gonna be without my bike for quite some time.....:(

DSRR97

Apr 26, 2021
UK
Don't order the FATSIX ones from Miranda, they are different and do not clear the Spider, they fit as they are ISIS but the length of the centre of the crank that fits to the axle is not long enough so it clashes with the spider. I made the same mistake so put the original on as it was not damaged, if you cannot get the cranks then you may be able to get a fatsix spider and use that with the cranks....not sure

CRFan1

Dec 2, 2020
NW Indiana
After having 2 companies send me cranks that were wrong, I straightened the original and actually sold the bike. I ordered a YT MX Decoy Core 2. I want something I can get parts for.....it appears Haibike will no longer be sold/supported in the U.S. :(

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles