Hello

harv4130

Mar 30, 2024
UK
Hello all,

I am about to take delivery of a Specialized Turbo Creo SL alloy in XXL- heftily reduced due to a couple of scratches on the top tube!

I will be looking to install some lights and so am looking for advice on how this is best wired to use the battery and any potential pitfalls to avoid.

I cant be of much use to specific e-bike enquiries but have a lot of acoustic bike experience!

Harv.

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
Welcome to the forums.

There’s lots of info for hardwiring a LED light to a Bosch motor in here. But I’m not sure for a Specialized.

The lights I use are chargeable (front/rear) but I rarely use them (vehicle traffic or night rides). It is nice to be seen though. 👍🏻

Cheers

harv4130

Mar 30, 2024
UK
Thanks for the reply, I've been looking through the forum and internet and it looks fairly straight forward with a cable splitter attaching to the top tube controller. I've been used to a dynamo hub system on my other bikes so like to have a front and rear light at all times- commuting on dark mornings and late finishes will also be on the cards for this bike.

Lundstroum

Jun 4, 2024
Swe
Hello all,

I am about to take delivery of a Specialized Turbo Creo SL alloy in XXL- heftily reduced due to a couple of scratches on the top tube!

I will be looking to install some lights and so am looking for advice on how this is best wired to use the battery and any potential pitfalls to avoid.

I cant be of much use to specific e-bike enquiries but have a lot of acoustic bike experience!

Harv.
Just curious since i am in a situation where i have got a delivered bike with scratches, how much was the reduction in price?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles