Hello I'm looking for advice please. Currently looking at the befang m510 conversion kit. So these kit fit most bikes. Or will I need a certain frame

northshore

Apr 14, 2023
Newcastle uk
Hello I'm looking for advice please. Currently looking at the befang m510 conversion kit. I was looking for a 250watt with the highest torque and option to derestrict.Do these kits fit most bikes. Or will I need a certain frame? Thank you

mike_kelly

Subscriber
Aug 11, 2022
US

PH1L1PP3

Apr 27, 2023
France
Hello I'm looking for advice please. Currently looking at the befang m510 conversion kit. I was looking for a 250watt with the highest torque and option to derestrict.Do these kits fit most bikes. Or will I need a certain frame? Thank you
Hi @northshore,
M510, very good choice!

It seems two frame manufacturers offering frames for M500/M510/M600 (Same mounting) and being reliables:
Dengfu: Carbon Bike Frame
Lightcarbon: Personnalisé Plein Carbone E-bike,vtt E-bike Fabricants - Lightcarbon.com

NOTICE:
- Frame max rear travel is limited to 120mm for Dengfu, 139mm for LightCarbon.
- Dengfu: Provide the complete set Frame/Motor/Battery
- Lightcarbon: The inner battery, battery mounting, cover and wiring, are not delivered with the frames.
The frame is designed for dedicated battery model (Check frame description).
The battery with mounting must be ordred to a different provider.

I'm looking too for a frame for a M510 and whish 140mm rear travel, 29" wheels, so > Lightcarbon LCES004 or LCE39.
But, about the battery, I would like 21700 5000mA cells instead the old 18500.
LCES004 is designed for Battery "Bafang BT F03/04" and no way to get empty battery case + mounting. You have to DIY.
LCE39 is designed for Battery "Bafang BT F15/25", empty battery case and mounting exist, but the frame is about 0,5k more and the motor postion does look lower than the LCES004.
So I'm really stuck in my choice.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles