Hello from Suffolk, uk

caspian40

Jun 30, 2020
IP12
Hi all,
Registered last night Thank's Rob so thought i'd introduce myself, so i'm Michael from Rendlesham in sunny Suffolk originally from Kent, 53 and just started riding again November just gone after 12 yrs out of the saddle, only got my Merida eone sixty in February and now have 800 miles on the clock and looking forward to many more, did Swinley Forest yesterday for the first time and loved it that much planning to get back there Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

Cheers all
stay safe happy riding

Mick

Shifty

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 29, 2019
Wiltshire
Hi all,
Registered last night Thank's Rob so thought i'd introduce myself, so i'm Michael from Rendlesham in sunny Suffolk originally from Kent, 53 and just started riding again November just gone after 12 yrs out of the saddle, only got my Merida eone sixty in February and now have 800 miles on the clock and looking forward to many more, did Swinley Forest yesterday for the first time and loved it that much planning to get back there Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

Cheers all
stay safe happy riding

Mick
Welcome and I’m sure you’ll click a few more miles this year!

caspian40

Jun 30, 2020
IP12
Hi Shifty, Thank's, yes that's my plan a few of us now have E-Mtb's but still ride with Manuals in the group and those guy's are fast on them until it come's to big climb's :ROFLMAO:

caspian40

Jun 30, 2020
IP12
Cheers 118 few lads were over your way last week for the first time and enjoyed the trail having never ridden it before, unfortunately I had to work.

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 14, 2019
Norfolk
Cheers 118 few lads were over your way last week for the first time and enjoyed the trail having never ridden it before, unfortunately I had to work.

Really? Where did they go?! Off piste, is my guess as the FC stuff around here, is somewhat 'pedestrian'... however at our age, a ride, is a ride.. ;)

caspian40

Jun 30, 2020
IP12
Hi 118 not sure exactly where they rode over there but they all said it was nice and flowy and would definitely go again cafe was open which was a bonus

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 14, 2019
Norfolk
Hi 118 not sure exactly where they rode over there but they all said it was nice and flowy and would definitely go again cafe was open which was a bonus

Sounds like they followed the beater trail or maybe a mix of both.... an open cafe is always good.. (y)

Jay355

Apr 10, 2020
East Anglia
Sounds like they followed the beater trail or maybe a mix of both.... an open cafe is always good.. (y)
Ha Ha was venturing around the Lime Burner trail and Beater trail on Sunday. Red route has had a bit of Cotswold stone installed since i was last there.

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 14, 2019
Norfolk
Ha Ha was venturing around the Lime Burner trail and Beater trail on Sunday. Red route has had a bit of Cotswold stone installed since i was last there.

Yikes! Is it flatter than pancake, by chance, or is it pure Norfolk gnar?

Jay355

Apr 10, 2020
East Anglia
Flat as a pancake but the Red Route has been altered and some extra stones have been installed, Downhill off some mole hills and an ice cream is the highlight of the day

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 14, 2019
Norfolk
Flat as a pancake but the Red Route has been altered and some extra stones have been installed, Downhill off some mole hills and an ice cream is the highlight of the day

An ice cream will always be a highlight. I'm particularly enjoying, unicorn cornetto's this week.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles