Hello from a new member in Colorado!

silverliningsti

Feb 23, 2019
United States
Hey everybody!

Just a quick hello to join in the forum.

Hoping to learn a bit from some of your experiences before buying my first e-bike.

I live in Colorado and am very lucky to have been mountain biking since 1992.

Current bikes:
Yeti SB6c
Specialized Fatboy- 26 fat and 29 plus
Specialized Crux- 700c and 650b setup
Fuji Transonic- on a Wahoo for Zwift

I’m recovering from shoulder surgery right now. Have been looking at an e-bike for something new to ride once I’m back up again. Leaning towards a Levo, but still researching the options. Looks like a lot of great info, posts and members here.

Hopefully I’ll be contributing with my own e-bike once I’m cleared to ride again.

Cheers!

Brian

bigdrop

Feb 1, 2019
Arizona
I'm on a 2018 Levo using Ebike Field on my Garmin during ride to track battery % and which range I'm in. Only regret was not being able to wait for the new Levo with the 40% larger battery however videos of the 2019 have seemed to show a noisier motor and the 2018 to the point it may be annoying. The Mission Control software is great for set up of Eco/Trail/Turbo and allows you to change your set up during the ride if needed. I put a High Roller II 3.0 on the front for the rocks down here in AZ. and may leave it on for the smoother trails in OR. on return home. Pushing some challenging trails and still riding 30+ miles with juice to spare. I think with good battery management and without excessive climbing I'll be able to put a 50 mile ride together soon. I'm riding with two bionic shoulders and it is sweet to ride pain free.
billgill

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles