Hello evrybody

Cormo

Jan 18, 2023
Nederland
Hello everyone I have a new Specialized Levo turbo since October. After two weeks the chain started to jump off the smallest sprocket. Back to the dealer everything re-adjusted and driving and the same again when a new group XX1 on it and unbelievable the same again. Now it goes back to the dealer for investigation. Anyone also this problem?

RustyIron

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Jun 5, 2021
La Habra, California
Hello everyone I have a new Specialized Levo turbo since October. After two weeks the chain started to jump off the smallest sprocket. Back to the dealer everything re-adjusted and driving and the same again when a new group XX1 on it and unbelievable the same again. Now it goes back to the dealer for investigation. Anyone also this problem?

More than likely it's the limit screw. It's a two-minute adjustment. It's easier to do it yourself than to take the bike to the shop where they can't seem to figure it out.

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
my mech comes loose every ride, as part of my cleaning routing I always tighten it back up again, has the same effect with the jumping and poor shifting

Betadine

Jan 21, 2023
Toowoon Bay

Hi there.

We have a stumpy evo that does exactly the same thing. The hanger is straight and the limit screw is fine. The chain is also as short as I’m game to go. It’s baffling. Thinking of switching from X01 drivetrain to XT. Hopefully the firmer clutch might help.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles